The Virgin Media Megathread- all broadband service discussions in here please

jabberwocky wait till uve been with them for a few yrs im sure u will change ur mind about them,im sick of not been able to get through to customer services re disconnection on hold for 30 + mins 2 or 3 times a day,theres no wonder people are switching to sky, virgin need to sort things out more staff....

Well we were with them when they were called NTL and they were rough and ready then and I hated them. We went to AOL and they were brilliant but decided to go to VM because of the price.

Time will tell if theyre worth sticking with, but I have a choice so if I decide to dump them it wont be a hardship.

re: v+ instalation price, virgin are now charging £25.00 for a second box,only a week ago it was free instalation,not good for virgin if they need more customers...

My service has been shocking recently, at some times of the day it's more like being on dialup.

My service has been shocking recently, at some times of the day it's more like being on dialup.

What service is that exactly? Have you run a broadband speed test? Could this be an issue with your PC?

More details please :D