Sheffield promotion double?

sheffield promotion double  

13 members have voted

1. 1. sheffield promotion double

• yes
    • no

Originally posted by nez75

United will NOT go up this season. Hayles will be a big flop, Warnock will retire to his pig farm in cornwall and all the fans will moan about how they are still better than wednesday like they normally do.

how you can compare 2 such sides when we have stability and good players is beyond me

YES you have been better in the past, but we tend not to look at that as you cant change it

kelly_owls

United always seem to brick it when in the playoffs though and judging on recent form I cannot see them even reaching the playoffs.

kelly, you seen any games for united this season?? our form is great, we just cant get ball in back of net, anyways we wont need play offs

Originally posted by nez75

United will NOT go up this season. Hayles will be a big flop, Warnock will retire to his pig farm in cornwall and all the fans will moan about how they are still better than wednesday like they normally do.

We are better than Wednesday look at the tables Utd championship (old div 1) owls leagues 1 (old div 2 ) say's it all doesn't it.

Has anyone else noticedhow all of a sudden we are seeing the owls shirts everywhere,god you can tell they have won a couple of games can't you.

Makes you wonder why they were not wearing them earlier,oh I forgot, lol thats because they wern't winning earlier.

Originally posted by brooksy

weds 2 goup utd mid table warnock fitting exausts on london rd.

Whilst he's at it maybe he could fit a silencer to his gob, yes I know i'm a blades fan but he can keep it going on for just a bit too long even for my liking.

Has anyone else noticedhow all of a sudden we are seeing the owls shirts everywhere,god you can tell they have won a couple of games can't you.

Makes you wonder why they were not wearing them earlier,oh I forgot, lol thats because they wern't winning earlier.

I would wear my United shirt but they're not on sale yet, I feel the need to look like a large orange. I have to do with looking like a large lime

:D

just 2 make a point 2 roy james i dont need 2 wear a shirt 2 be a owls fan ive been going 30 years. also ive watched weds thro good and bad times and trust me theyve had far more good times than sufc. beat man u 1991 lg cup , 2 cup finals against arsnal, lost both granted. european football , just a further point the attendance at hills yesterday was only bettered by leedsin div 1 and was bigger than 3 premier lg matches. please post sufcs average last season or season b4, nowhere the owls , cant understand can you.