The all things tattoo megathread

i think i've seen her sister Angel! :hihi:

we saw a lass recently with 2 entwined dolphins on her back, the artist had used a bit of license (or was crap) and the result looked like 2 sperm mating.

shocking quality but god knows who did it! :)

Angel Long? Now you're talking......;)

Hi

Does anyone know where Johnny Fantastic tattooist went that used to be on Shalesmoor years ago?

Cheers!!:bigsmile:

Thou Art on Chapel Walk are good, as are Feline who are just off Eccleshall rd.

x

Agree I had mine done with them can highly recommend.

Ihad one done in las vegas 3 weeks ago at vince neil ink, must have been more hygenic than a hospital the guy changed his gloves at least 5 times impeccable standard of hygene.

saw a guy yesterday with teardrops tattooed down his face, how sad.

thought that fad died out ages ago?

hi does any body know where i can get a tattoo done tomorrow? i know most places will be shut with it been a sunday but will anywhere be open? cheers

With it being a permanent addition to your body, wouldnt it be better to do some research, get some recommendations and plan it in advance, rather than go to whoever can do it tomorrow? :)

i have been planning it for the last few weeks and just decided that i want 1 and what i am having done bit of a silly time to decide lol

i have been planning it for the last few weeks and just decided that i want 1 and what i am having done bit of a silly time to decide lol

Obviously it's your decision, but think about it. Once it's, done it's done most of my friends have them ( I don't), never been one to follow the crowd.:)

Its a thing youll have for the rest of your life. Surely there cant be that much of a rush?

Tattoos are right now becoming fashionable, i think the worst i have ever seen was a baby's foot print tattooed on a woman's shoulder Ugh trash.