The BNP Megathread - Part 6

'The truth is no defence' now whose signature was that? Starter for ten:hihi:

Neil Warnock :hihi: ??

Please don't be offensive towards people who are banned from SF and therefore unable to speak here. Thank you.

I've been told so many reasons why he left the bnp, they wouldn't let him stand in the next election as he was a liability was one, he had a relationship with somebody who was mixed race was another, the fact he was a complete **** is another that was suggested to me but all i know is the BNP thread is very quiet without him.

Anyway we shouldn't talk about him because he cannot answer.

So heeley trike are you going to take up the mantle of obergruppenfuhrer of the far right on sheffield forum?

I have no intention whatsoever of taking more than an interested participation in the thread and posting accordingly.

I have no intention whatsoever of taking more than an interested participation in the thread and posting accordingly.

That doesn't surprise me if you are who I think you are.

Oh the irony, its delicious.
My commenting on your creating sterotypes of a bigoted/ignoramus not ironic, it's sad and worrying, that it is in fact true. Unlike a lot of the twisted facts and distortions, that the BNP resort to, in order to justify their unpleasant views.

the word nazi was attributed to the BNP in a previous contribution. unfortuntely, there are more nazi's in the labour parties these days. although i do not beleive in everything the BNP stands for i must say that i used to know Roy James and always found him to be a good bloke. its ironic that the people who complain about the BNP are really responsible for its growth. the BNP website has more hits than all the other political parties put together. i feel their growth is the result of the lefts refusal to accept that mass imigration has not been the resounding success we are constantly told by the likes of the BBC and Guardian. the BNP willcontinue to grow, and splinter groups will for, so one can only ask the supposed liberal elite, are you happy now?

Please don't be offensive towards people who are banned from SF and therefore unable to speak here. Thank you.
Since when was Neil Warnock banned from SF? ;)

the BNP website has more hits than all the other political parties put together.

And your source for this fact is?

I wonder if it would be the BNP website.

As for the Labour party having more Nazis that the BNP, I think you are talking crap.

And your source for this fact is?

The BNP website!? The Oracle of all that is true and righteous.

As for the Labour party having more Nazis that the BNP, I think you are talking crap.
Well if 0.1% of the Labour party were in fact Nazis, then that might be more the the total number of people in the BNP! ;)

Since when was Neil Warnock banned from SF? ;)

Since he decided to 'stop whaling now'....a sentiment echoed by many a Premiership referee;)