which name you like the most  

99 members have voted

1. 1. which name you like the most

• lincon
    • reggie
    • harrison
    • kenzie
    • oscar

I'm sure I've commented somewhere on thris thread, so my name favourites are probably here already but will re add them!

As you know, my boy is Matthew Steven, his daddys choice as he likes fairly straightforward boys names. My personal choices are Zachery, Dominic, Caleb, Alexander, William, Christian and Christopher.

That is interesting Henny as the site I looked at had it as the fourth most popular name in 2009, perhaps more research is needed on my part x

The site crashed my computer (it doesn't take much) so I won't go back and check. Maybe it is America versus Britain? It is a good site for ideas anyway - I was amazed at how Eli shot up in 2008 from barely used to near the top.

Is there no-one you'd like to name him after? Both my sons share the name of the guy who invented rugby - one got his first name, one got his second name (my husband's choice, not mine, tho I like it when they get a mention in a match). Then my grandad's name as a middle name for one. And the other's first name was a huge struggle, I went through a baby book, wrote all possibles down, then we discussed them. I quite liked Toby, but my dh didn't. Toby and Annabel :)

• 3 weeks later...