Sheffield Gay, Bisexual & Bi-Curious Megathread

• 8 months later...
OK,

Well here goes again, I'm a 30 year old guy who is bi-curious, I'm looking to meet/hear form others in sheffield who are bi-sexual and bi-curious, both men and women.

Anyway anyone out there feels like they wanna chat, go for a drink, or anything else just drop me a PM.

Thanks

x

Well Im free willing to give you a good time. wink

Hello All,

Right then here goes!

I was having a good look around the Forum here and I've noticed there is a megathread for singles, from what I've seen this is mainly for straight people (nothing wrong with that). But I think that maybe there should be one for all the Gay, Bisexual and Bi-Curious men and women of sheffield and the surrounding areas.

I'm new to all of this so if this has already been done please accept my appologies. I hope that this post doesn't offend anyone either.

So if there any any single Gay, Bisexual or Bi-Curious men and women out there why not post here, you never know you might just find the man/woman of your dreams!

So now a bit more about me.

My name is Ben, I'm 25 from Sheffield, I'm Bi-Curious and would like to meet other Bi-Curious or Bisexual men from the sheffield areas.

I like all of the usual things, having a drink, a laugh, goign to the cinema, reading, surfing the web etc.

I'm about 5'10 with short brown spikey hair. I have blue eyes and I'm what I guess you could call average build, I'm not fat, but not thin either.

So if there are any guys out there who like the sound of me then please drop me a PM!

Thanks for reading!

Hello Dieselhead,

First of all I wish to congratulate you on your thread. It's decent and comes straight to the point of what you are wanting / looking for.

I've often wondered why there isn't a 'Gay Group' on SF, but now due to your thread, who knows, a group might start. I think a Gay Group would be a far better place to seek a partner than doing so by threads.

Best of luck for the future.

• 4 years later...

Right then here goes!

I was having a good look around the Forum here and I've noticed there is a megathread for singles, from what I've seen this is mainly for straight people (nothing wrong with that). But I think that maybe there should be one for all the Gay, Bisexual and Bi-Curious men and women of sheffield and the surrounding areas.

I'm new to all of this so if this has already been done please accept my appologies. I hope that this post doesn't offend anyone either.

So if there any any single Gay, Bisexual or Bi-Curious men and women out there why not post here, you never know you might just find the man/woman of your dreams!

My name is Ben, I'm 25 from Sheffield, I'm Bi-Curious and would like to meet other Bi-Curious or Bisexual men from the sheffield areas.

I like all of the usual things, having a drink, a laugh, goign to the cinema, reading, surfing the web etc.

I'm about 5'10 with short brown spikey hair. I have blue eyes and I'm what I guess you could call average build, I'm not fat, but not thin either.

So if there are any guys ou

---------- Post added 06-01-2017 at 19:37 ----------

good evening

Right then here goes!

So if there are any guys ou

---------- Post added 06-01-2017 at 19:37 ----------

good evening

Meet your man of your dreams on Sheffield's infamous forum more chance of meeting the Queen. :hihi:

Seems to me that there are a lot of people out there who need to meet up. Isn't there anyone who can arrange to get all you folk together for a social evening? I have a venue...pm me if you would like to arrange a night with good food, good drinks and good company!

There are some nightclubs in the centre, went there with some friends and his boyfriend, dempsey's is it still open ? But there is a new one think on west street OMG

Don't go into town much now my clubbing days are over!

---------- Post added 08-01-2017 at 11:06 ----------

Come with me down to Dempseys.

Its a riot!!!

Ah just seen this after I posted, I know and there is no way I can dance like you guys can, are you born with the moves?:banana: