Football(Promotion & Relegation)

asaba always liked one too many touches, and generally lost the ball, although he was a cracking signing to start off with us.

hayles is looking bad to be honest, one shot in 2 games is not filling me with optimism, but we shall see

bromby, who i dint think wud do any good is now making me eat my own words, hes playing good and them throws COME ON

tonge needs dropping as does monty, and so to alan wright

a bit of shuffling round and we cud have a very consistent good team

Kenny

Bromby - jagielka morgan - harley

francis - quinn thirlwell - forte

liddell

Gray

i am obviously picking this team when players are fit ie francis

subs could be, tonge kozluk monty kabba sharp

I just hope Forte gets more time on the pitch this season, Tonge is carrying on from the end of last season does not look sharp enough, Bromby's throws are better than Tonges corners.

Then again how long did it take to get a win last season?

How did we manage not to score on Tuesday? Hope we can do better against Reading.

well as i saw it, we only had one good shot, but the ref seemed intent on making sure we dint score, and he seemed to hate harley.

wasn't impressed with quinny doing his antics of going for player and not ball LOL

de goey is a great signing for stoke though definately

saturday shud see a better game at BDTBL cause reading are a lot more attacking than the sly stoke and burnley, and with little out of there side we have one less thorn

As a blade I hope we can get to the promised land,but I feel we have had our chance when brown was here and now it looks like the play offs at best.

As for the owls I think they shoul'd at least make the play offs,their trouble is when teams come to hillsbrough they raise their game.

Barnsley will make the play offs they have signed some good players and in ian hart they have a good manager who plays the game like it shoul'd be played.

Huddersfield will get to the play offs and so will Hull City,as for Rotherham I think they may struggle this season without a proven goal scorer.

Donny will finish mid table and I dont think leeds will go up either.

HI as for letters in the Star I have written to the paper on many occasions but with me being in the party they wont print any of them.

Another party member used to get his letters published on a regular basis until they found out he was in the party,nothing like democracy is their?

Any way why dont you see the light and come to gods country,I mean bramall lane of course,you will feel at home now we have some of your players.lol