Appeal: Knitted dolls' clothes for parent and child group.

Zebra

Thanks for all your kind offers of help, for anyone calling in you might like to know that the entrance on Chapel Walk is through a set of glass doors which are directly opposite Superdrug's doors.

We've had a couple of items knitted by one of our volunteer ladies, some sleeveless tops which are extremely large but at least the dolls have some modesty once more.

We've actually had a couple more dolls donated since, both in the same size as previously noted rather conveniently.

Anyway, looking forward to your knitting creations and thanks again.

Kind regards

Z

Just wanted to say a great big THANKYOU to PT who came to Jellytots today with 4 blankets for the dolls cots/beds. 2 mint green and 2 glorious multicoloured ones. She even did a spot more knitting whilst with us.

Lovely to meet you PT, call in for a cuppa anytime.

aww, shucks... gee fanks!

they weren't bad sizes for "guesstimates" were they? I'm quite pleased that they were as good a fit as they were.

the knitted dolly underwear is coming on ok,I have only to cast off the first pair, now. I found it a bit fiddly, cos the knickers are knitted all-in-one, so you make a sort of hourglass shape shaping in for the legs and the gusset, but now I know what It's meant to look like, I think I'll be a bit quicker with the next ones. I'll make what I can, and drop them in to you.

thank you for your hospitality, and tell joy she makes a great cuppa!

Are the shivering dollies still in need???? Or do you have enough?? I have some leftover wool so could do this or use it for the premature babies!!! Let me know.......

Yes, the last update was that the dolls were still in need of clothes. The address to send them to is above :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Right, that's two very small baby-sized jackets done and another two to go (though I'm waiting on the buttons). I should have got enough yarn left for some tiny socks too.

I bet you thought I'd forgotten :) .