Who has more than 3 kids?

I have 3 boys 1 girl at home with me,age from newborn to 12

I love parents with more than 2 children, ideal people to hold book parties for me, :hihi::P

However im still waiting for the arrival of baby no1 - half way there!!

i just have one boy but love to have more but thats a bit of a problem when you're single and dont get t go out to meet new people!!!

jesus! ive just got the one, can't imagine having 10!!! i'm one of 4 and its nice to grow up in a big family, not sure if its quite as nice having to bring them up though!

i have 4 kids too 2 boys 2 girls,, ranging from 6 to newborn,, i think its pretty easy if u have a good routine with so many children im from a really small family and i love the fact my children each have a brother and sister!

my sister in law has 6!!! i wont b trying to catch her up tho 4 is more than enuf!

Hi there i have 5 kids, 4 boys 1 girl b-11 b-9 g-5 b-3 b-1, get the comment about the tv from time to time, hubby always answers how do you think we get in the mood? lmao usually shuts em up.

Thinkin about 1 more but not sure. Dont think i would go as far as 10

I have a 10 year old in Sheffield, a three year old here in Leicesteshire and one on the way. I also had a son in sheffield but he died.

My other half tells me that she wants more kids and at the age of 30 I suppose thats natural. Im 46 though and too bloody old to have more so I can see friction in the future.

ive stopped at 4 bacause, i cannot carry anymore (pelvis) 6 wold be nice, its great its never boring and there is always something to do, i love it,

I have 3 girls at the moment aged 7, 4 and 2 and i am expecting a boy in 9 weeks time, the house is never quiet (until after 8 o'clock ) but i wouldn't have it any other way !