Sponsorship help required

Hello all. Back after my long and very painful ride and only just got back the use of my legs :clap: I managed to complete the journey in just under 3 days which was longer than I planned, but given the conditions i.e. cycling into a head wind I'm quite chuffed I finished in the time I did. Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone for their support (without which I wouldn't have been able to do this event) and their donations. I shall be passing on all monies to Cancer Research UK in a few weeks once I've finished collecting so I'll be sure to mention Sheffield Forum to them :thumbsup: Also, I will do another post here and let you all how much I raised when I've sorted everything!!!

Again, a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Mart.

PS. I'll be back next year to raise loads more money so don't you all go running away :D :D

Originally posted by Dick Dastardly

PS. I'll be back next year to raise loads more money so don't you all go running away :D :D

WTG DD, we'll be here :thumbsup:

Well done DD:thumbsup: Bet you don't want to see a bike again for a while.

Originally posted by Beastieboy

Well done DD:thumbsup: Bet you don't want to see a bike again for a while.

You could say that :D I'm now able to walk and sit comfortably again so it shouldn't be too long before I get on the saddle again. I must be crazy!!!

Oh, I'm in the office today so if you are about then I get you the sponsorship money.

:help:

Hi there - welcome back and WELL DONE!!

I've just put a little something in the pot, so I hope that helps...

...you could try a unicycle next year :wink: !!!

Cheers Freddy and Alch.

I haven't done a diary, but have a few pics I will post on internet in the next few weeks. Again, thanks to everyone that's supported me!!!! :thumbsup::clap:

Better late than never, but now I've got most of the collecting out of the way I thought it would only be polite for me to thank everyone on this site that has helped and supported me with this event. I'm still finding it difficult to get people to pay up, but the total donations made so far add up to £924.51. I shall be sending a cheque for the above amount to Cancer Research UK tomorrow and in that will give Sheffield Forum a big mention. Again, thanks for the support and I hope you are all just as generous when I plan my next big event, which I hope, should be some time in 2005.

Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by Dick Dastardly

Better late than never, but now I've got most of the collecting out of the way I thought it would only be polite for me to thank everyone on this site that has helped and supported me with this event. I'm still finding it difficult to get people to pay up, but the total donations made so far add up to £924.51. I shall be sending a cheque for the above amount to Cancer Research UK tomorrow and in that will give Sheffield Forum a big mention. Again, thanks for the support and I hope you are all just as generous when I plan my next big event, which I hope, should be some time in 2005.

Thanks!!!!

Nice one!!

Well done DD!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nomme