The absolutely huge 'moan about cyclists' megathread

Guest Guest

Cyclists in Sheffield  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Cyclists in Sheffield

• Give em a break, give em some room
    • You don't pay road tax, get off the road

being punched in the face isn't going to "knock some sense into him" try and see it from his point of view..just been shopping wants to get home to eat his food, perhaps he's slightly distracted thinking about what to cook for tea..first of all he nearly gets knocked over by a van he didn't see that would shake me up for sure, followed by an embarassing moment as he nearly knocks over a lady whilst trying to get off the road away from the drivers frantic beepings and cursings so he doesn't get nearly knocked over again..and once safely back on road he gets punched in the face by the guy who nearly ran him over in the first place!?! jeeeezuz

funny story indeed, damn hilarious erm perhaps if your a sadist...:loopy:

:hihi:

Perhaps he was a smack head...oh well guess we'll never know.

Well done to the driver.

yeh I'm pretty sure he was only on the pavement because he was trying to get out of the way of the insane drivers honking their ****in horns at him!!!

I don't suppose he was expecting to be having to dodge a idiotic van driver who was probobly in the cycle lane anyway...

What would you do if you got nearly knocked down?? make your way as quickly as possible to a nearby pavement or just hang around in the middle of the road for a while see if anyone else fancys having a go at knocking you down aswell????

I don't understand where you're coming from suggesting he decided to get punched in the face for his own pleasure either jeeez try and make some sense ffs :loopy::huh:

Perhaps you could have suggested this to the OAP's and mothers with prams to do, whilst the CYCLIST nearly knocked THEM down! Oh but of course they don't matter do they, no-one gives a toss about them do they? We should all just care for the poor ,understood, innocent, lovable little cyclist shouldn't we, because of course he wasn't doing anything wrong really was he? Now its my time to say Jeeeeezus!:rant::huh:

According to section 23, paragraph 4b of the Highway Code, you should only punch a cyclist in the face if he looks at you in a funny way at a T-junction. The correct way for the van driver to repsond in this instance would have been to throw half a packet of cashew nuts at the cyclist while humming "Ride On Time" by Morrissey.

According to section 23, paragraph 4b of the Highway Code, you should only punch a cyclist in the face if he looks at you in a funny way at a T-junction. The correct way for the van driver to repsond in this instance would have been to throw half a packet of cashew nuts at the cyclist while humming "Ride On Time" by Morrissey.

but only on a thursday.

otherwise they have to whistle, not hum

Whats with the cashnew nut fetish? thats twice it's cropped up on the forum.

My mistake; the cashew nuts bit only applies if the cyclist is a Librarian. If he's any other star sign, you should throw hazelnuts.

I don't see why librarians shold be at more risk of having cashew nuts chucked at them that anyother public sector worker.

Archived