Why are there so many Kier vans on Sheffield roads?

i have inside info and the wage isnt bad and they do loads around sheffield!! IMO to try to fix the ****hole the council made of it. Also by 2010 every council owned house will have new windows,roofs, pointing, kitchens and bathrooms all done by kier!!!!

...and, with hindsight...

:D

we get them parking outside our house they live on the next street the thing is they go off to work then after 2or3 hours they are back do they only work part time

Yeh that is a fact, theres one parked right on the corner St Quentin Drive and Prospect Rd at Bradway at all times and you cant get round past it safely sometimes, it hardly ever moves!!

Why the hell are there so many Kier vans on Sheffield roads? Where did they all come from all of a sudden. I don't remember seeing them several months ago.

Everywhere I look there is one parked up, following me or going in the opposite direction. Is it a conspiricy, and the same three vehicles follow me around all day? Shouldn't they all be on building sites somewhere? And they're all so bloomin shiny and new!

this is just like asking....why are there so many birds in the sky, or why is the postman late today, or even "I didn't notice that car there yesterday"

i have inside info and the wage isnt bad and they do loads around sheffield!! IMO to try to fix the ****hole the council made of it. Also by 2010 every council owned house will have new windows,roofs, pointing, kitchens and bathrooms all done by kier!!!!

I've had the new kitchen, plastering etc. may I say the house was better before they came in. Though it wasn't kier who did the work (sub contractors) they are ultimately responsible. Theft, bad workmanship etc. The plaster who did my house was (I was told) sacked, but they never came back to fix his work. I also still have the old fashioned toilet down stairs with the water tank on the wall above your head. Don't expect to much if you havent had your done yet. and put your valuables away. Yes I did report it to the police (waste of time, still waiting for a crime number, and that was 2-3 years ago)