Why are there so many Kier vans on Sheffield roads?

Why the hell are there so many Kier vans on Sheffield roads? Where did they all come from all of a sudden. I don't remember seeing them several months ago.

Everywhere I look there is one parked up, following me or going in the opposite direction. Is it a conspiricy, and the same three vehicles follow me around all day? Shouldn't they all be on building sites somewhere? And they're all so bloomin shiny and new!

I see their vans driving around locally loads as well... In fact it's like you've not been out if you haven't seen at least one Kier van while you're out and about.

I think you should invest in a pair of glasses and a fake tash. Prehaps you should start calling yourself something wholesome like Peter Gandhi.

They're on to you

Guest costessey

aren't they the new council contractors, replacing the yellow vans that used to be about. Probably the same people in them but on less money and lesser employment conditions.

Originally posted by costessey

aren't they the new council contractors, replacing the yellow vans that used to be about. Probably the same people in them but on less money and lesser employment conditions.

Short bit of Googling and found this

http://www.kier.co.uk/News/Details.asp?Id=259&mode=0K=sheffield&s=Pr&ST=

i have inside info and the wage isnt bad and they do loads around sheffield!! IMO to try to fix the ****hole the council made of it. Also by 2010 every council owned house will have new windows,roofs, pointing, kitchens and bathrooms all done by kier!!!!

they are the new Sheffield council vans. Contractors

I've been back home in Corby this week and have seen plenty of Kier vans here as well. May of the vans say Caxton on the side - same logo as Kier, Caxton are our new council contractors and have messed the town up loads as they didnt have enough mowers to cut the grass!

Originally posted by markwit

Why the hell are there so many Kier vans on Sheffield roads? Where did they all come from all of a sudden. I don't remember seeing them several months ago.

Everywhere I look there is one parked up, following me or going in the opposite direction. Is it a conspiricy, and the same three vehicles follow me around all day? Shouldn't they all be on building sites somewhere? And they're all so bloomin shiny and new!

LOL!

It' not just me noticing them. I must confess I thought it was the same guy following everywhere.

;-)

Its the same van....it just keeps driving round the block!

biscuit anyone?

we get them parking outside our house they live on the next street the thing is they go off to work then after 2or3 hours they are back do they only work part time