Chatters Night Out in town!

scoobz

lots of us regularly meet up every other sat for a night of drunken antics. next one is this sat on west st and halloween themed :thumbsup:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=148044

i think being as you all claim to be so chatty so should be sociable and come to this :D

hazel x

The Halloween bit and "West St Sat Night" has put me off.

The Halloween bit and "West St Sat Night" has put me off.

unfortunately halloween happens every year, may as well make most of it - good excuse to get dressed up and make fools of selves which makes for good talking points :thumbsup:

now that students are back town is often just as busy mid-week as weekends anyway. now i could be wrong here but are you a bit of a pesimist by any chance...? :P

Of course anyone can come, just thought that due to ppl`s normal week-end commitments that midweek would be best, but mainly posted this thread to gauge interest, which it has, and to get suggestions for somewhere central, preferably where there`d be plenty of room, and not too noisy! Not an age-thing this, just easier to chat if there`s no loud music blaring!

Any suggestions for a venue? And how about Weds 8th Nov?

Of course anyone can come, just thought that due to ppl`s normal week-end commitments that midweek would be best, but mainly posted this thread to gauge interest, which it has, and to get suggestions for somewhere central, preferably where there`d be plenty of room, and not too noisy! Not an age-thing this, just easier to chat if there`s no loud music blaring!

Any suggestions for a venue? And how about Weds 8th Nov?

Can i come ! I need to celebrate still being alive after eating those mshrooms.

Archived