Best curry in sheffield

I cannot believe you're saying "Balti King" in Broomhill. I've been there twice (both for mates birthdays) and its been the worst curry I've ever tasted. Wall paper paste with 3 pieces of chicken. Terrible. Stick with the other suggestions.

There's also a really really good curry house on Spital Hill (can't remember what its called) thats a real spit and sawdust place but a better curry you will not find in Sheffield. Fantastic hot curries.

i went out on Friday with work to Saffron on west street -im very picky about my food and only usually eat english food, but they wanted to go there so i went, me and my mate shared a chicken korma, rice, chips and popadoms, it was gleaming!!! i really enjoyed it, and to say i dont like curry! lol

would defo recomend, although a little pricey!! :)

Balti King at Broomhill, smashing :thumbsup:

Oh, pur-leaaase.

I've had better curries at Burger King.

Butlers Balti house on uni roudabout for me too. Been there a number of times now and it is quite possibly the best curry house I've been too. Despite them trying to rip us off to the tune of £15 last time we went.

I cannot believe you're saying "Balti King" in Broomhill. I've been there twice (both for mates birthdays) and its been the worst curry I've ever tasted. Wall paper paste with 3 pieces of chicken. Terrible. Stick with the other suggestions.

Precisely.

I sometimes wonder if by 'good' people refer to anything for under a fiver (maybe two for a tenner?).

Be prepared to spend more than twenty quid and you might be in for a big surprise.

Balti King? The 'king' bit is right, but a three-letter prefix is missing.

At the moment I'd suggest Cafe Guru. Been twice and it's been faultless. You can even taste the spices, something you'd never be able to do at BK!!

There's also a really really good curry house on Spital Hill (can't remember what its called) thats a real spit and sawdust place but a better curry you will not find in Sheffield. Fantastic hot curries.

Kahmir! The taste hasn't changed in the twenty odd years I've been going there so they must be doing something right :thumbsup:

Oh, pur-leaaase.

I've had better curries at Burger King.

Didn't know you could get a jalfrezi burger?

Balti King always used to be good, not been for a while now so maybe its changed. Plus I was pretty much always bladdered when I used to go and when you are in that state anything spicy with lumps of meat in tastes fantastic!

I could just for a curry right now mmmm lime pickle

Butlers balti house at Brook Hill

Absolutley divine

yip done that one it is good cheers

no atmosphere but fab food

Jumeirah on London Rd is there for me at the moment... I'm a Mangla Regular and this place is pretty good.

ok good will give it a go some day

Balti King at Broomhill, smashing :thumbsup:

really ive lways fancied it scince moveing here in 98 but here such bad reports

guess i need to see for myself

really ive allways fancied it scince moving here in 98 but heard such poor reports..

guess id better try it for myself

CHEERS