Ant Marketing - Opinions

well, today we were given chocolate whilst on calls as rewards, which was a nice way of raising morale, more of that i think, and i also think a staff canteen at broomhill would not go amiss. I have always favoured the carrot over the stick :)

well, today we were given chocolate whilst on calls as rewards, which was a nice way of raising morale

No fair!!! I didn't get no chocolate!!! :o:mad:

they won't deduct the choclates from your next wage packet!!!

Internetowl, obviously is a bit of a looser, and i'm guessing he is a sheffield wednesday fan!!

Do not go for a job at Ant marketing,,, the job is selling rubbish over the phone and they pay you next to nothing as most of it is commision.

I suggest you go to Tek Personnel agency,, on Trippet lane as it has great jobs at great money.

I got a job at Siemens and am on £7:25 p/h,, and the job is temp and fun.

Good luck

Originally posted by Rich

Avoid job centres like the proverbial plague IMO... They're full of numpties who don't know what they're doing and care more about the figures than getting people into the RIGHT job for THEM :loopy:

At least that was my experience of job centre staff when I was on the dole back in 1997.

The problem with the uneployed is that they have too much free time. I think they should all be given jobs that interest them. Then there wouldn't be any unemployed and we can shut down the job centres. Wait a minute where would all the laid off job centre workers go to find jobs? As you can see there is no easy answer!

Or have the staff of spiermint rhino work there. That should cheer the job seekers up. Then job centres would be far more attractive places to visit if there were scantily clad women pole dancing between the boards.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by NotoriousBIG

they won't deduct the choclates from your next wage packet!!!

Internetowl, obviously is a bit of a looser, and i'm guessing he is a sheffield wednesday fan!!

think he was joking............... so no need to start calling him a looser (Loser) i know he is a wed fan, but you cant hold it against him

the pay really isn't that bad, you do get £5 an hour, and more for some jobs, with commission on top, you do get an hourly rate which is better than some sales jobs.

Because he's a wed fan (wednesday fan)..I have every right to hold it against him..

Up the Blades!!!!!!

Originally posted by HarrietStar

the pay really isn't that bad, you do get £5 an hour, and more for some jobs, with commission on top, you do get an hourly rate which is better than some sales jobs.

if only the bus drivers had same perceptions as you, there would be no strike.....

Originally posted by kitkat

I suggest you go to Tek Personnel agency,, on Trippet lane as it has great jobs at great money.

I got a job at Siemens and am on £7:25 p/h,, and the job is temp and fun.

Good luck

Hi kitkat

Hmmm....what kind of job ? What skills required ?

My eldest granddaughter will be looking for a summer job next year.