Where are the best places to get Designer Clothes in Sheffield?

qazam

Hi guys,

I aint really a fashion freak but my girlfriend keeps telling me to dress more 'cool':confused: . Where are the best shops to get qaulity designer clothes from and somewhere that the staff are ok too - not the ones that look down at you.

please help!:rolleyes:

thanks.

Pah - designer clothes are just so yesterday

Really good staff in the clothes shop next to Fopp on Division Street. Can't remember the name of the shop.

There is a fab trainer shop at the other end of division street, it used to be a skate shop, it is opposite Halcyon Bar and Murdochs pizza place.

Leeds is a fab place for shopping. Shame that Sheff can not match it.

All about Limeys. Depends what type of clothing you like, what do you dress like? USA shorts and a white vest with Hi-tech trainers and scooby doo socks?

..but youve just described my best 'going out' outfit.

Tch...:mad:

I aint really a fashion freak but my girlfriend keeps telling me to dress more 'cool':confused: . Where are the best shops to get qaulity designer clothes from and somewhere that the staff are ok too - not the ones that look down at you.

first off, 'cool' doesnt mean designer.

secondly, 'cool' doesnt mean expensive

finally, 'fashionable' doesnt equal 'cool'

find your own style, dress in what you feel comfortable in. if youre not comfortable in what youre wearing, you wont be confident.

and lack of confidence definitely isnt 'cool'.

best of luck,

sophie

x

first off, 'cool' doesnt mean designer.

secondly, 'cool' doesnt mean expensive

finally, 'fashionable' doesnt equal 'cool'

find your own style, dress in what you feel comfortable in. if youre not comfortable in what youre wearing, you wont be confident.

and lack of confidence definitely isnt 'cool'.

best of luck,

sophie

x

That's the most fantastic analysis of "cool" that I've come across and even made me smile when I dont have that much to smile about :P

Archived