An Old Lady Dies . But How ?

It has just been reported that Nellie Connally has just passed away , in Austin , Texas .She was 87 years old .

Ms. Connally was the last survivor of those who were riding in President Kennedy's car when he was assassinated in '63. It was said she died at her home of " natural causes ".

Can we really believe this tosh ? Isn't it pretty obvious that dastardly Bush , the CIA and their gang of imperialist warmongers have done away with the old dear ?

I'm sure she was just about to reveal the TRUTH about the whole plot ......or why else should she suddenly pop off now ? She has been in good health for all these years and then , suddenly ..........gone !

I'm very surprised that there has been no outcry from the bedsits of Britain, concerning this lady's demise .I thought Our Moral Guardians of the Left were keeping their eye on that Bush fellow at all times .

Archived