Kickboxing Fight Night, Friday 15th September 2006 Updates

chefkicker

Sarah is a smack head and she smells like kangaroo poo

now now sunny...any more of these insults n i'll be crying myself to sleep :hihi: As for u farhad agreeing..well my life is now officially over :loopy: lol!!!ANYWAY enough of my sarcasm!

Farhad do you reaaallllyyy need me to help on the thursday night as im gonna have a ton of work to do for friday :( also, what time you need me there to help on friday??

Chinny_Lynne, with respect i really don't think you should make judgements on situations which u quite clearly have no idea about (peoples friendships etc). As for the "you can't disagree with what i said", do you not think thats slightly infantile!

Catt just have one or two, i'm sure you'll be fine!!!!!

Crayfish!you gna make an appearence, not seen you since your 18th have i lol!

*SARAHBABE*

hey people im no longer coming on Friday. Ive injured my rib cage during sparring and am having to pull out which im not happy about. I had trained really hard and was feeling prity good, was looking forward to fighting. Originally i had spained my ankle quite badly 2 weeks ago but i decided to fights anyway but i think some one is trying to tell me to give this one a miss.

So id like to wish all those fighting the best of luck..

peace

hey people im no longer coming on Friday. Ive injured my rib cage during sparring and am having to pull out which im not happy about. I had trained really hard and was feeling prity good, was looking forward to fighting. Originally i had spained my ankle quite badly 2 weeks ago but i decided to fights anyway but i think some one is trying to tell me to give this one a miss.

peace

Full respect is due to Sunny Singh. There is nothing you can do if you have a bad injury which is what has happened in this case.

All along Sunny had wanted to fight even with his injuries!!! He was willing to fight kicking with only one foot. LOL seriously !!!

Sunny, are you coming as a spectator? Want me to save you a seat?

peace

Sorry to hear that Sunny! Were you supposed to be fighting Adam Lawerence? He's a good lad (good boxer too) & i'm sure that would've been a cracking match-up!

These things happen, bro. I'm sure you'll be fit for next time. Personally speaking, if I injure myself I'll soak it off in the spas at Greens, preferably with the company of some little, bikini-clad hotties. Kinda like a skinny James Bond - "Yesh, shimply shplendad." :)

Rest up, bro & take it easy. See you soon.

peace

ahh no sunny...u muppet!!!oh well u best make an appearence or we shall hunt u down and crack another rib ;) lol jokes but u should come newaaayy!

Crayfish GREAAAT lol see u there!!! I look very different but hopefully u'l stil recognise me ahaha and visa versa!

Sarahbabe!x

yer jazzy boy i was meant to be fighting adam. I heard he was prity good thats why was I looking forward to it. I wanted to see how good his hands really where...

Yer sarah im still coming to the event.. I have been desinated as the photographer for the night. Taking photo's of all the bloody shots.

I know before its even started that im gona lose my voice I always do when AFK fighters are on the card!.

What time is everyone getting there? Il be popping down with the Fireman.

if I injure myself I'll soak it off in the spas at Greens, preferably with the company of some little, bikini-clad hotties. Kinda like a skinny James Bond - "Yesh, shimply shplendad." :)

HAHA... you joker you always where a bit of ladies man hey jazzy ;)

Bit of the subject but is it just me or is Sheffield in the last week filling up with extremely hot women ???! lol

Archived