Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Zebra

hi, my daughter is 6months now, are any of the play areas suitable for her? need one where i can be hands on obviously! she can sit up unaided and loves ball pools, but cants stand or crawl yet x

Hi wonderful wifey, I hope you don't mind me chirping in on your request about play centre, but i saw that you daughter is 6months and that is the perfect age for her to come to my creative play class developed to encourage development and lots of fun for parents too! Here the link to the website if your interested x

Best wishes,

Gemma

http://www.pyjamadrama.com/classes/drama-for-babies/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Big Tops Childrens Play Centre in Dinnington is the ideal party venue. It has got a whole range of parties to suit every budget from Disco Parties, Build A Bear, Laser Tag, Princess Parties, Pirate Parties or just soft Play. You can even do the after school Meal Deal for £1 per meal? Tel 01909 560110 for details or see the website.

Archived