Funniest Joke Ever?

I think you'll find the funniest joke in the world (as translated into German to avoid unecessary deaths, one person read 2 words of the translated version and was in hospital for several weeks) is:

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput

EDIT: In case youd hadn't guessed, I'm a massive Monty Python geek and have been from the age of six

Wilf

I think you'll find the funniest joke in the world (as translated into German to avoid unecessary deaths, one person read 2 words of the translated version and was in hospital for several weeks) is:

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput

EDIT: In case youd hadn't guessed, I'm a massive Monty Python geek and have been from the age of six

Wilf

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Good job you didn't tell them about the dirty ......... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: