Cats need to play and chill out - Cat Park

yea for exampe if i go to france for a while and i wish to leave my cat with a well established company.

If i leave it with my family the children may frighten it its only young.

So you're looking for a cattery really?

Cool name for a cat! :D

So, what would the cat theme park have?

Instead of waltzers there'd be a big feather on a rope that swung round, and all the cats would be tearing after it like mad dervishes. The Tunnel of love would be a whole series of cardboard boxes and bags, whereas the Ghost Train would be made scary by having hoover noises piped in. The Log Flume could stay the same, or maybe be combined with the Ghost Train. ;)

Food stands would sell meat dishes with extra gravy and jelly that was designed to be licked off, the meat could then just be thrown away. Drinks could be got from big replica plugholes and puddles filled with stagnant water.

The theme park would open at 10.30pm, the traditional time for cats everywhere to run through the house with bogbrush tails, screeching and wailing. ;)

I love this post!!!!

the meat could then just be thrown away.

Don't say that in front of my two! They'd go barmy! You don't throw perfectly good (or terrible for that matter) meat away! Food is food is food! :lol:

g13b, At a cattery the cats won't be allowed out to play with each other, they'd probably rip each other to bits to be honest!

I would suggest using pet walkiz or similar company, not because I have experience of their work (I can't recommend them as I've never used them) but because they will come to your house and look after your cat in the safety of it's own home rather than scaring the brown stuff out of it by taking it elsewhere to look after it.

Remember, even at a cattery, they do not get the attention they usually get at home. I've never used a cattery but remember my dad doing some work at one and they had cages for the cats, not much space to run in and very little one on one time with them, don't know if they're all like this.

I doubt a young cat would be that frightened by a child to be honest, as long as the child was supervised, it'd probably do the cat good to experience that.

I suppose it was a bad idea.

I just want my cat to have a happy life.

I wasn't getting at you. Trust me, the cat will be very happy with you. They just don't play with other cats like dogs play with other dogs. They are different animals.

They are not wild animals, they are the domesticated cat, hence not wild but they do still have a lot of the hunting instincts of wild cats which keeps them busy.

Your cat will love to play with you, you can buy cat toys that enable you to play with your cat rather than cat playing by itself you hold on to the stick and waggle the fluffy tail that hangs off your cat will chase it. This means it's using it's natural instincts but you get to play too and it knows that it's spending time with you.

Most cats much prefer the company of people to other animals and will lead a happy life with you.

If you're dead set on your cat having as much experience of life as possible, do what Litha does, and get it a harness and lead - though you don't have to go as far as taking him/her to the beach and feeding him/her candy floss as Litha does ;)