Who will be glad when the school...

Who will be glad when the school hoildays are over

Last night i had to close my windows and doors despite my house feeling like an oven beacuse of the Kids (very young ones at that) outside till 10pm screeming and shouting.

I would love to sit in the garden and eat my evening meal in peace / or have the windows open.

Cant parents controll kids these days.

Last night i had to close my windows and doors despite my house feeling like an oven beacuse of the Kids (very young ones at that) outside till 10pm screeming and shouting.

I would love to sit in the garden and eat my evening meal in peace / or have the windows open.

I don't think children should be out that late but I also think you need to encourage children to play outisde and enjoy themselves and not moan about it. Have you thought about how you sound? Do you have a Volvo and a trilby?

No they cant and thats why I'm rampaging the streets at night screaming my head off while drinking a WKD blue. :rolleyes:

For goodness sake kids are supposed to make noise! do you remember what you were like as a kid? you would have resented the kind of comments that you are making right now. Let them have their fun. Sure most of them shouldn't be out, but it was still light at 10pm last night so why not?

I say if you cant beat em join em! I did a long time ago!:hihi:

Miserable old git

Do you not have kids then Wattsy ?? Were you not a kid once yourself ??

What would you rather they do on a summers evening ?? stay inside and watch telly and play video games ??

I doubt that's what you did when you were a kid...

Personally I'm wishing the kids never have to go back to school - drive to work at the moment is a *lot* easier as it always is during holidays :)

AAARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that loud enough for ya wattsy?:hihi:

Went right off the page that did Ditz...pml...

ooopppsssss!!!! is that better now that I've edited it? I do go off the page regularly anyway if you know what I mean!

btw whats pml stand for?

P*ss Myself Laughing:D

:hihi: Why I've never done that to someone before!

my heart bleeds for you wattsy, its nice to hear kidz havin fun, i personally love schools hols, kidz are chilled,

go kidz go....................