Has anyone else lost their Sky signal?

Heavy rain or snow will do you.

The signals from the satellite are in a frequency band that is absorbed by large amounts of water droplets, so it's to be expected.

Just wait for the weather to clear - you may have to do the reset, though, as well.

Never had magpies but have had ice - last year ice formed around the LNB head and part of the dish as snow froze, and that stuffed the signal up big time. :)

I was watching it at my ex's the other night, picture kept pixelating then showed "No signal" message. This happened over and over again, then I realised I could hear a scratching noise at the same time the picture went. Went outside, the dish is on a flat roof and there was 6 young Magpies attacking it! Wonder what Sky's suggested cure for that would be??

they'd probably advise you to pay more each month for your subscription, whilst also advising you to buy a new reciever and dish :hihi: