Accident at Alton Towers???

Im hearing reports that 29 people have been injured on a ride at Alton Towers today.

Anyone know anything, only im going there in a couple of weeks?

i heard the 1st carriage came loose and went bkwards into the others

Three people have been taken to hospital and 26 others treated for cuts and bruises following an accident on a ride at Alton Towers.

It happened when the front carriages of the Runaway Mine Train became separated and rolled back into the rest of the ride at the Staffordshire theme park.

The Runaway train at alton towers has had 2 carriages detatch from the main train and crashed in to carriages in front.... how funny is that :hihi:

Is that ironic or what.... wonder if they thought it was part of the ride...:hihi: all sat there with their hands waving in the air.... :hihi:

Eek! :o

How long before members of a certain "political" party start trying to blame the incident on Muslims :P

The Runaway train at alton towers has had 2 carriages detatch from the main train and crashed in to carriages in front.... how funny is that :hihi:

Funny???? :confused: Scary, yes. Funny, no. :rolleyes:

Funny???? :confused: Scary, yes. Funny, no. :rolleyes:

Funny didn't spring to my mind either... i think its the "Runaway Train" thats the point of the funny side of things here...

But joking aside i sincerely wish everyone a speedy recovery... (pardon the pun!)

Runaway train has always been one of my faves... dont think it will be now :?

Sounds to me it could have been worse. Luckily it wasn't!

Funny really, I have never got on a ride at a theme park and thought that something could go wrong. Suppose its like getting in a car, you kind of put your trust in the driver?