Big Ron 85 today,best manager in my lifetime of watching the owls.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Big Ron 85 today,best manager in my lifetime of watching the owls.

Do we know if he's still a racist? 

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

Don’t know do you?

3 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Don’t know do you?

If I knew, I wouldn't be asking the question. (and there should be a comma between the words 'know and do'). 

Just now, Baron99 said:

If I knew, I wouldn't be asking the question. (and there should be a comma between the words 'know and do'). 

38 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Then why ask if WE know.

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Probably did more for black players in the 80's than any other manager, top bloke too.

The comments made against Marcel Desailly by big Ron were a disgrace and the end of him as football commentator, sad as well as stupid as he had much to offer. Yes he was a top manager, but didn’t stay at S6 long enough to to give him the Best Ever SWFC manager accolade.

4 hours ago, crookesey said:

The comments made against Marcel Desailly by big Ron were a disgrace and the end of him as football commentator, sad as well as stupid as he had much to offer. Yes he was a top manager, but didn’t stay at S6 long enough to to give him the Best Ever SWFC manager accolade.

Never said he was the best ever but the time he was with us we won our only major trophy since 1935 and he left us with some fine player which Tricky benefited from.

3 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Never said he was the best ever but the time he was with us we won our only major trophy since 1935 and he left us with some fine player which Tricky benefited from.

Who do you think our best chairman/owner could be? It would be nice if it turned out to be Chansiri, after all he’s sunk a lot of money into the club.

2 hours ago, ukdobby said:

What did they spend the Rumbelows' voucher on?