Another Big Crash At Meadowhead

On 24/03/2024 at 10:58, pfifes said:

Good grief, do you actually live on Planet Dinosaur!  I’ve seen the idiots that can’t follow lines are not ‘usually young or female’ back here in Planet Earth.  I have witnessed many of these said idiots and can safely say they come in all ages, genders, colours and creeds.  You sir, have what is known as ‘confirmation bias’.  If you see a young lass not following lines, you see that as proof that a young female is inherently less capable of driving.  If you see a middle aged bloke not following lines you don’t think that’s because he’s a middle aged bloke do you?  You just think he a bad driver. 

ha ha wind ya neck in missy, i said the ones i have seen are young and or are  female simple stop getting those knickers in a twist, now you come to mention it yes i have seen some scary fast driving young ladies taking corners whilst checking phones and face in the mirror, accident waiting to happen.  i am sure there are plenty of middle aged blokes also driving just as badly although i rarely see them.

another crash on greenhill main road near meadowhead ,new tarmac believed to have caused the smash ,car a mess inc traffic signs

Yes new tarmac caused it.

8 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Yes new tarmac caused it.

Probably down to inexperience. 

What was needed was older, more experienced tarmac then none of this would have happened  

Grrrrr SSC :rant:

• Haha 3

On 18/03/2024 at 00:34, Irene Swaine said:

I'm just glad no pedestrians were hurt.

What about the motorists? 

57 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What was needed was older, more experienced tarmac then none of this would have happened  

You do make me grin mate.

59 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Nowt finer than an old lump of tarmac !

2 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

You do make me grin mate.

Cheers matey. Always pleased to know I made someone smile  😊 

16 hours ago, bassett one said:

another crash on greenhill main road near meadowhead ,new tarmac believed to have caused the smash ,car a mess inc traffic signs

Did it involve a car turning right from Greenhill Main Road onto Greenmail Ave?