Royals, Bbc, Stop Digging.

Just shows how low news 'reporting' has sunk.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

It’s been reported on every news channel, not just the BBC.

I did mentioned that in earlier post, I'm going on what I'm watching on my TV within the last 30 mins.

6 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

It’s been reported on every news channel, not just the BBC.

The BBC should really be setting an example.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

The BBC should really be setting an example.  

I agree. 

6 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

For starters I'm not a Royalist but for  a lass who has  just come out of hospital and wants to spend time catching up with her kids  the BBC should leave her alone and stop digging and digging  trying to make something out of nothing,  if there is a Royal story good or bad to report,   fair enough but  the brown nosing beeb should spend their time reporting at this time,   worse things happening around the world, they might think they are earning Brownie points but the are just dam annoying.  :roll:

I'm not a Royalist either. It seems to me that the  Royal family kicked off all this intrigue by withdrawing permission to publish the photo.

11 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

I'm not a Royalist either. It seems to me that the  Royal family kicked off all this intrigue by withdrawing permission to publish the photo.

To be fair the royal family did not withdraw permission.

The photo agencies issues a ‘Kill Notification’, which is standard practice to retract photographs from circulation when it comes to light they have been heavily manipulated (news photo agencies take the integrity of photos very seriously, otherwise what’s to stop people photoshopping anything and everything imaginable and misrepresenting it).

The issue is that a badly photoshopped image of the Princess and kids was released through the palace at a time of huge speculation about her health or wellbeing. Some were waiting for a photo or video almost as a ‘proof-of-life’ of the Princess, and the palace knew that, then released… that. 

It has had an effect of amplifying the conspiracy theories, rather than quelling them.

The photo agencies gave the palace the opportunity of replacing the photo with the original unedited version and the palace has refused, which has stoked the fire more.

• Like 2

If I was the Princess of Wales, tomorrow morning I would pop into to Aldi in my slippers and buy some tampons and pile cream and hope the security guard pulls me over and prove to everyone that I am reyt.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If I was the Princess of Wales, tomorrow morning I would pop into to Aldi in my slippers and buy some tampons and pile cream and hope the security guard pulls me over and prove to everyone that I am reyt.

Is she suffering with Plymouths ?  Poor thing. I wondered what her illness was 

29 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

To be fair the royal family did not withdraw permission.

The photo agencies issues a ‘Kill Notification’, which is standard practice to retract photographs from circulation when it comes to light they have been heavily manipulated (news photo agencies take the integrity of photos very seriously, otherwise what’s to stop people photoshopping anything and everything imaginable and misrepresenting it).

The issue is that a badly photoshopped image of the Princess and kids was released through the palace at a time of huge speculation about her health or wellbeing. Some were waiting for a photo or video almost as a ‘proof-of-life’ of the Princess, and the palace knew that, then released… that. 

It has had an effect of amplifying the conspiracy theories, rather than quelling them.

The photo agencies gave the palace the opportunity of replacing the photo with the original unedited version and the palace has refused, which has stoked the fire more.

Thanks for the clarification. 👍

• Like 1