Mental Health For Men Is There Enough Support ?

25 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Agree with 80% of what you say. Last two paragraphs are a bit whingey though

You say whingey, but you haven't said it's incorrect. I'm basing my opinion on what i see on social media as that's where the younger generation get their news and air their views these days. Tik Tok is king, now, not the traditional media for younger people.

1 hour ago, leviathan13 said:

You say whingey, but you haven't said it's incorrect. I'm basing my opinion on what i see on social media as that's where the younger generation get their news and air their views these days. Tik Tok is king, now, not the traditional media for younger people.

Ok, well I’m not going to dissect the last paragraph as I haven’t got the mojo but I disagree with the whole premise, generalisations and assumptions you make. Only the last paragraph and final sentence to be fair

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Yes I get the tic toc thing , and young people being more media savvy. It is what it is . We’re in a new post industrial world where traditional roles aren’t as strong. You surely can’t blame young women for technological change and their ability to use it to earn a crust. You don’t need big beefy muscles to push  buttons and be internet savvy. 

As for men’s changing roles, surely it’s up to men to adapt to the modern age, I’m an old codger but my limitations in navigating the modern world are my fault and my responsibility. 

Edited by Ridgewalk