Ebay Sell Uk Only

carosio

Start to list your item then at the bottom under POSTAGE - click "SEE POSTAGE OPTIONS"

You can then select EXCLUDED LOCATIONS

Also make sure you have "International postage - Send with the Global Shipping Programme" unticked

Edited by alchresearch
  • Like 1

There is another charge coming in April:-  

What’s changing?

From 8 April 2024, this new regulatory operating fee will apply to all sales from listings on the following sites: UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Switzerland.

How the regulatory operating fee is calculated

This fee is calculated as a fixed percentage rate (0.35%) of the total amount of the sale (which includes the item price, postage, taxes and any other applicable fees), and is subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), where applicable. This fee is in addition to any final value fees and selling-related fees you currently incur.

For more information on the regulatory operating fee and to see how the fee will be calculated, please visit our Seller Centre page.

Thanks for being part of the eBay community.

eBay

On 22/02/2024 at 09:00, aardvark6535 said:

There is another charge coming in April:-  

What’s changing?

From 8 April 2024, this new regulatory operating fee will apply to all sales from listings on the following sites: UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Switzerland.

How the regulatory operating fee is calculated

This fee is calculated as a fixed percentage rate (0.35%) of the total amount of the sale (which includes the item price, postage, taxes and any other applicable fees), and is subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), where applicable. This fee is in addition to any final value fees and selling-related fees you currently incur.

For more information on the regulatory operating fee and to see how the fee will be calculated, please visit our Seller Centre page.

Thanks for being part of the eBay community.

eBay

I can see that putting people off selling on eBay it's not really cheap to sell on now.

8 minutes ago, GabrielC said:

I can see that putting people off selling on eBay it's not really cheap to sell on now.

It's not cheap. If anything, eBay are bloody greedy!

As for an increase of 0.35%, I doubt that will put most private sellers off. Businesses that are selling many items per day will either stop using them, or pass on the increase to the buyers...probably a 1% increase to the latter.

• Like 1

I no longer sell on E/Bay, it's just not worth it, they seem to be getting their clutches into the posting of items (I think) because items I have bought on there recently seem to take a very long time to arrive, over a week, or is that just me? Used to Prime delivery?

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/02/2024 at 09:04, GabrielC said:

On 23/02/2024 at 09:15, zach said:

It's not cheap. If anything, eBay are bloody greedy!

As for an increase of 0.35%, I doubt that will put most private sellers off. Businesses that are selling many items per day will either stop using them, or pass on the increase to the buyers...probably a 1% increase to the latter.

This is surly the Death of E/Bay (from money saving expert)

From 8 April, eBay’s fees will rise from 12.8% of the sold price plus postage to 13.22%. (You’ll still pay 30p per transaction on top.) It says the increase is due to "rising regulatory operating costs". After the hike, if you flog an item for £20 with £5 postage, you’ll pay £3.60 in fees instead of £3.50 now.