Posted (edited)

As usual the Pope has shoved his nose into all things below the belt .

This time its surrogacy ,   You know the deal that can happen when a female is paid to have a child for a childless couple , The couple in question may for some reason or another be unable to conceive  a baby through the normal channel .

So they find a lass who will participate in being made pregnant by the insertion of the couples sperm or eggs .( I don't know how this is done maybe its by some kind of tube or pea shooter action ) The mind boggles on that one .

Any way the deal is struck , The deed is done and nine months later out pops little Cindy or Neil , The papers are signed , The dosh is handed over and every one lives happy ever after , Except the Pope  that is  who  is the Worlds expert on population control and  Family planning     ( Bill Wyman named a rock  group  The rhythm  Kings  , after a method recommended by the Vaticome fathers who know about these things .

So lets have it   , come on any thoughts , Should his excellency  shove his nose in .

Edited by cuttsie

My post deleted 🤨

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

This time its surrogacy ,   You know the deal that can happen when a female is paid to have a child for a childless couple , The couple in question may for some reason or another be unable to conceive  a baby through the normal channel .

So they find a lass who will participate in being made pregnant by the insertion of the couples sperm or eggs .( I don't know how this is done maybe its by some kind of tube or pea shooter action ) The mind boggles on that one .

Any way the deal is struck , The deed is done and nine months later out pops little Cindy or Neil , The papers are signed , The dosh is handed over and every one lives happy ever after , Except the Pope  that is  who  is the Worlds expert on population control and  Family planning     ( Bill Wyman named a rock  group  The rhythm  Kings  , after a method recommended by the Vaticome fathers who know about these things .

So lets have it   , come on any thoughts , Should his excellency  shove his nose in .

I wouldn't say 'shoving his nose in', was the problem :blush:.

Hand drawn diagrams are available,

Send a Self Addressed £20 note to the usual address to have your mind un-boggled 8)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

My post deleted 🤨

and mine ?????

Deleted post

Edited by butlers

On 09/01/2024 at 20:19, cuttsie said:

This time its surrogacy ,

Won't God, Mary and Jesus have something to say about that?

• Like 2