Dem Blades V The Reds

Enjoyed the game tonight apart from the result, we really competed and gave it a go.

Does anyone else on here find it really strange that KPnutcase watched the game but Ronson didn't?.

• Like 2

Taking the positives tonight.

Nice to hear the MOTD team giving credit to The Blades performance, defensive qualities, attacking ability, and overall significant improvement.

They also questioned crucial refereeing decisions which went against SUFC…suggesting that yet again, the officials got them wrong.

All we need to do now is to get those early bird tickets on sale by the end of the week, and we’ll be fine.

I’ll be buying 2.

One for me, and one for the other me.

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Taking the positives tonight.

Nice to hear the MOTD team giving credit to The Blades performance, defensive qualities, attacking ability, and overall significant improvement.

They also questioned crucial refereeing decisions which went against SUFC…suggesting that yet again, the officials got them wrong.

All we need to do now is to get those early bird tickets on sale by the end of the week, and we’ll be fine.

I’ll be buying 2.

One for me, and one for the other me.

Make sure you get seats next to each other.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Enjoyed the game tonight apart from the result, we really competed and gave it a go.

Does anyone else on here find it really strange that KPnutcase watched the game but Ronson didn't?.

I thought that you were a bit meh.

Liverpool didn’t really turn up, but you sat back too much. If you’d taken them on, you could have won it. 

That early chance was the key though. If that had gone in, the game would have been different.

Archer looks dangerous. He needs a bit more of a free role. I can see him scoring quite a few.

As for the KP/Ronson thing, when you are that bozz-eyed, it’s hard to know what you will see.  Be kind to “them”.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

As for the KP/Ronson thing, when you are that bozz-eyed, it’s hard to know what you will see.  Be kind to “them”.

Them?.

Now that's what I call bozz-eyed.

• Haha 1

All this on-line alter-ego stuff baffles me. It really does.

Back in my day, I remember that all those  curious blokes had to do, was nip to Argos, buy a cheap pretend gold-plated lighter, walk into the Forty Foot, order a bag of salted peanuts, put the lighter & the peanuts down on the bar, and wait for their knight in shining latex  to approach them (or rather, their alter-ego).

Things must be different now, with the internet & all that.

Edited by PapaLazarou

Much better last night, despite the result.  At last a bit of fight in the side. 

If we carry on playing like that the breaks will come . Thought the 2 young uns Osula and Brooks had good games , and they start on Saturday for me . 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Yeah, for all their possession and bluster they made hard work of that. Goalie pulled some decent saves off again. That Konate of liverpool looked a bit of a liability at times. united have to understand that tumbling in the box won't work like it used to since the master left.

You do realise that Ronson saying he didn't watch the game and you saying you did it confirms you as a pathetic liar don't you?.

• Haha 1