Dem Blades V The Reds

After the last two performances, I'll settle for a respectable 3 - 0 loss. 

Even if the Blades do manage to nick this 1 - 0, it'll still not make a blind bit of difference to the fact that they've rolled over & folded to the likes of Bournemouth & Burnley, both 6 pointer games. 

33 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Even if the Blades do manage to nick this 1 - 0

😂😂😂 I'm just off down the garden to check on the Fairies.

Just now, KP Nuts 2 said:

Why is no one surprised?.

OK, here goes. I can't help but feel cheated after tipping united to be beat 0-3 by Bournemouth and eventually getting beat 1-3 due to a late lucky, offside goal by the big clown galoot where the linesman had dropped his flag and wasn't looking, the ref had his view blocked and VAR had lost the Wi Fi connection.

I'm going united 1-5 Liverpool with united scoring during a Liverpool fag break. 😂😂😂😂

There is some who think united could nick it 1-0 though. 

41 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Doubt whether any fairies would enter your garden

Slugs and snails and puppy dog tails more than likely !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Doubt whether any fairies would enter your garden

Slugs and snails and puppy dog tails more than likely !

I don't believe in them to be honest with you. A bit like I don't believe in united beating Liverpool 1-0, it isn't going to happen, although if it did, i'll be straight down there looking for them and should I find one, i'll name it McBurnie.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I don't believe in them to be honest with you. A bit like I don't believe in united beating Liverpool 1-0, it isn't going to happen, although if it did, i'll be straight down there looking for them and should I find one, i'll name it McBurnie.

I don't believe you will be playing Championship football next season it will be Division 1 for you lot

Edited by Runningman
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Ask them to tell you what position & Division SWFC are in?  Asked you last night but you didn't seem to know or were embarrassed to admit too? 

You do know that part of your therapy recovery is to admit your problems & inadequacies.  Well we've all worked out that you're inadequate so you're half way there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Runningman said:

I don't believe you will be playing Championship football next season it will be Division 1 for you lot

At last. Fair play to you. A post about football instead of getting personal. Yes, I'm with you, it's going to be touch and go. I think we can do it, well we can do it, I mean I think we will just do it but of course I'm an optimist and we could come up short. 

We've started to at least put some results together so won't embarrass ourselves hopefully. Unlike united who seem to be plumbing the depths and searching for negative records to break.

Just now, KP Nuts 2 said:

At last. Fair play to you. A post about football instead of getting personal. Yes, I'm with you, it's going to be touch and go. I think we can do it, well we can do it, I mean I think we will just do it but of course I'm an optimist and we could come up short. 

We've started to at least put some results together so won't embarrass ourselves hopefully. Unlike united who seem to be plumbing the depths and searching for negative records to break.

Who broke the record for worst Championship start?.

11 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Asked you last night but you didn't seem to know or were embarrassed to admit too? 

Was that when you said you're not interested and that you don't look down there? If so, why ask now? I did point this out to you last night if I remember correctly.

9 hours ago, Runningman said:

Blinkin heck , send me next weeks lottery no's .