1867 Group. More Trouble At T'mill.

Never a dull moment at Hillsborough as it's all kicking off again.

Spoiler

Good report about  it on Football Heaven last night they made a lot of very good points.

Dunno what the spoiler thing is about 

Good report about it on Football Heaven last night they made a lot of very good points.

Edited by *Wallace*

the problem is he owns the club and its like many things he has his price and we cannot say he must sell at a certain price ,because its his club in the sense of he owns the players contracts/stadium ect,so he says what he wants re-the price to buy it.and hes stated no ones offered the valuation hes asking ,remember the last time when the sponsor wanted to buy the club,yet the still owed us money for the sponsorship,theres a lot out there that say they have cash ,then further down the line theres no money ,just take wilko there was a buyer then they found out they did not have the money.but its his club and due to the hatred i think he will sell when he wants to and not until.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

the problem is he owns the club and its like many things he has his price and we cannot say he must sell at a certain price ,because its his club in the sense of he owns the players contracts/stadium ect,so he says what he wants re-the price to buy it.and hes stated no ones offered the valuation hes asking ,remember the last time when the sponsor wanted to buy the club,yet the still owed us money for the sponsorship,theres a lot out there that say they have cash ,then further down the line theres no money ,just take wilko there was a buyer then they found out they did not have the money.but its his club and due to the hatred i think he will sell when he wants to and not until.

My worry is we'll finish up at a half way house with him selling the club but retaining ownership of the ground.

17 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

My worry is we'll finish up at a half way house with him selling the club but retaining ownership of the ground.

I've thought that too.

And how much for the club to hire/rent the ground for each match?

Just now, FoxLady said:

I've thought that too.

And how much for the club to hire/rent the ground for each match?

I'd expect it would be a yearly rent and be around £2.5M, but that's a guess, I haven't a clue really.

13 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I'd expect it would be a yearly rent and be around £2.5M, but that's a guess, I haven't a clue really.

And even more if involved in a cup run....

(So no problems there for a good while! :) )

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FoxLady said:

And even more if involved in a cup run....

(So no problems there for a good while! :) )

Hopefully not no. I've a feeling this is just all bluster from this 1867 Group anyway. We'll see.

Just a load of muck stirrers for want of a better term.  Seeking attention.

i mentioned he may sell but keep the ground months ago,i think it would be better to try to work with mr chansiri and back him fully and ask can he get investers as in a big sponsor,because many have tried the hate game and that does not work

More trouble at t'mill. Are you going @bassett one? Hope they keep their shoes on when they get to the car park.

Protest march, QPR (h) 16th December, 2pm

Further to our request for a meeting with Dejphon Chansiri, we can confirm that the club did indeed offer to enter into dialogue.

We suggested the following;

We would give up anonymity, in exchange for written agreement that members giving up their names, would not face sanctions from the club, in terms of banning orders or any legal action.

We also requested that the minutes from the meeting regarding the potential take-over bid were publicised to the wider fanbase. This would give Wednesdayites the clarity they deserve.

Neither prerequisite could be met by the club and as a result we have no further option, other than to upscale protest movement.

We have listened to the wider fan base, we have no immediate plans for disruptive protest during the games and we are not currently in a position where we feel this is the best course of action. When in the stands, we’re fully behind Danny Röhl and the lads.

We urge you, the fans, to join us in protest of the current ownership of the club at 2pm on 16th December, prior to our home fixture, against QPR.

This protest march will begin at Hawksley avenue, through Hillsborough park and end at the directors entrance under the south stand.

The above is the current intended route but we are in discussions with SAG, the club and SY Police.

We call on all Sheffield Wednesday fans who have had enough of the current regime, to join us in solidarity.

This club was here before and will be here long after the current custodian.

We stand together in saying enough is enough.

The 1867 Group.

Be care full what you wish for .

• Haha 1