Jollyes Pet Superstore

At the beginning of August Sheffield will have a New Pet Superstore open, work is underway and is all running to plan. Jollyes is one of the Largest Petfood Superstore in the UK, It has 37 store in the UK and Sheffield Meadow Hall Retail Park is home to our new store, we have the largest selection of pet foods treats bedding meds you name it we probably sell it, and if we don`t we will do our best to get it for you. from Horses to Hamsters, Cats to Canaries we've got the lot. Also there is still time to apply for Full time, Part Time and supervisor positions if you are interested call 01757 709542 today Ask for Andy or Cat. Jollyes will be open 9am-8pm weekdays 9am-6pm Saturdays and 10am-4.30pm Sundays.

Keeping you up to date: i have been down today and the floor is down and lighting rig finished. shopfitting starts monday as it is all is going to plan and opening is still due for begining of August. Had a few local people asking about advertising in store. We do have a notice board and will be offering FREE for a month if you contact me through this forum to discuss.

w w w . j o l l y e s . c o . u k

do you allow dogs to come shopping - like pets at home do?

Of course we do, we offer full fitting service on collars, harnesses, dog coats etc, all animals are welcome as long as they are under control.

FREE FREE FREE FREE !!!!!! Ok i have 15 brand new Pro Plan silver stylish cat bowls to give away, they are a new design so that the cats whiskas do not touch the sides of the bowl when they eat. All you have to do is message me with your Name email address house number and post code. first 15 customers will be given a code to collect your bowl when we open the store. only 1 bowl per household please.

All details will be held on Jollyes database and not used by any other companies.

Hi there,

I recieved a letter that told me I have an interview for Jollyes in Sheffield, which also stated the address of where to go.

I've been down to the retail park today and there doesn't seem to be a Jollyes or any signs for this store and I cannot work out which store is unit K.

Can you please tell me which former store will be turned into Jollyes so I know where to go on my interview day.

Many Thanks

A Very Confused Sheffielder :confused:

Hi have sent you a message with details of the store

Just to be more clear. The store is on the Meadow hall retail park, Ie the one behind meadow hall on attercliffe road. with Mc D`s pizza hut toys r us on etc. The new store is the old Computer Shop store next to currys... going towards Aldi end of the retail park. Hope this helps

Hi ya will their be any opening offers, do u sell puppy training pads and if so how much please, its about time we had something like this instead of travelling miles to pets at home,

good luck to new store

Morning all, yeah we have 3 diffrent brands off puppy pads. Yes there will be opening offers and as always we have monthly 3 for 2`s buy 1 get 1 free`s. price downs. case deals etc.

Couple of questions

Do you stock Rogz collars, harnesses and leads?

Do you do dog toys that do not have squeakers in them? - I can't be the only dog owner that can't abide toys with squeakers in them and the dog isn't kean on them either!

Rogz Dogs collars and leads are still stocked in some of out stores, but many are discontinued lines, Sheffiled will not be stocking them for that reason, but due to the fact we deal direct with the company who imports this product we will do our best to get you them. Dog toys, the answer been yes we do, we have 100`s off different toys and some do not have the sqeakers in or have removeble sqeakers. Hope that has answered your question. Our selby store has a number of rogz dog collers in stock, if you know which tyoe you want and they have it, a stock transfer is not a problem.