COVID THREAD

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are a conspiracy theorist so you may as well accept it.         I am still the one who decides everything in my life,  including who I trust without answering to anyone else like you.

No, i'm a critical thinker and act accordingly, you've just followed the herd.

17 hours ago, trastrick said:

Indeed!

H1s0PayzT_0_0_866_728_0_x-large.jpg

Climate justice 🤣🤣🤣

Also, 'This Jew stands with Palestine' 

Whilst sitting... Come on love, at least show willing 🤣

“ critical thinker “ 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

No, i'm a critical thinker and act accordingly, you've just followed the herd.

You mentioned parrots.

Who coined the terms sheeple,plandemic,Convid etc.

And who uses them and others?

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

“ critical thinker “ 😂😂😂😂

Yep, far more than you'll ever be, that's why your on here still trying to justify what corrupt politicians and the media conned you into believing.

• Like 1

Just now, top4718 said:

Yep, far more than you'll ever be, that's why your on here still trying to justify what corrupt politicians and the media conned you into believing.

I’m not here justifying anything, just pulling you up on things you have no proof of whatsoever. 

Just now, hackey lad said:

I’m not here justifying anything, just pulling you up on things you have no proof of whatsoever. 

I can make an informed opinion on what I see happening in front of my eyes and act on it, you needed Boris Johnson to wipe your ass.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I can make an informed opinion on what I see happening in front of my eyes and act on it, you needed Boris Johnson to wipe your ass.

What do you see ? and what proof do you have of what you think ?

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

What do you see ? and what proof do you have of what you think ?

Listen you keep believing the Tory muppets and the MSM, I (and others) have spent this whole thread highlighting the obvious nonsense we were being fed, you chose to believe it. I don't need to justify anything, we were right all along.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That makes you very special but only in your own opinion.

Obviously you did not see those who contracted and were hospitalised with Covid.

Others did and made a different informed opinion.

Just now, RJRB said:

That makes you very special but only in your own opinion.

Obviously you did not see those who contracted and were hospitalised with Covid.

Others did and made a different informed opinion.

Not special at all, why would I trust a media and ministers that have lied through their teeth my entire life (and yours).

They were very few and far between, most people in hospital contracted covid whilst in hospital with the far more serious illnesses that eventually killed them.

I've seen someone who'll spend the rest of their lives being pushed around in a wheelchair because they had a vaccine they didn't need.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Listen you keep believing the Tory muppets and the MSM, I (and others) have spent this whole thread highlighting the obvious nonsense we were being fed, you chose to believe it. I don't need to justify anything, we were right all along.

Oreight  then , nothing to say  . By the way I didn’t know the Tory muppets ruled the World