The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, mafya said:

not gone on trial to protect witnesses!! How do you think other countries protect witnesses? By not holding a trial?

seriousley have a think about what you have just sa

Without divulging sensitive intelligence it says in the article. 

33 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Without divulging sensitive intelligence it says in the article. 

So you made up the bit about it being to protect witnesses.

5 minutes ago, altus said:

So you made up the bit about it being to protect witnesses.

If a  person supplied the sensitive intelligence they would need protecting and the way the intelligence was gathered would need protecting.

Quite basic requirements.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Of course they are and who would argue about that.      But I am still waiting for poof that anyone is defending terrorists.

What people are arguing about is that no one has the sense to tell which are the terrorists and which are the innocent citizens.

Therefore the innocent citizens get bombed in their thousands  and there s a name for that.

It is also against all democratic and international law.

Stop lying.   That's just more conspiracy theories from the nutters..

Our streets are exactly as they always were and no one has taken them over.

When you say that Israel are Terrorists, you give the real terrorist supporting mob moral equivalency with a Democratic Sovereign Country, and all the Democratic Countries that support Israel.

And the name for it, when a Democratic country unintentionally kills civilians in a war, is NOT terrorism, it is collateral damage. Some brain dead cannot figure out the difference. Nobody has ever figured out a way to avoid it, short of abject surrender and slavery. It was the Palestinians who voted for the HAMAS cowardly animals who hide behind women and children, schools and hospitals. The have to realize that elections have consequences.

Who owns the streets? See the video posted above! The cops are moving peaceful citizens of the street, and keeping them behind barriers, while the barbarians are screaming and running wild. They even give an official reason for doing so, "There are more of them, than us, so we can't protect you!' My God!

It's the rabid animals that should be kept behind barriers.

And there's that mother and her children are subject to abuse as they clutch their McDonald lunches and try to get through the mob of animals. The poor kids were terrorized.

Their cousins on the Left, BLM, do the same in the U.S. at the drop of a hat, riot, burn, loot and ransack mom and pop neighborhoods stores.

You obviously are ok with it, with your feet up in front of the telly and a nice cup of tea, , but one day it might affect you and yours.

Edited by trastrick

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

If a  person supplied the sensitive intelligence they would need protecting and the way the intelligence was gathered would need protecting.

Quite basic requirements.

The article didn't mention people supplying the intelligence and, given Israel's control over communications infrastructure in Gaza and their spying abilities, it could easily be referring to signals intelligence.

You assumed it was about people supplying information and stated that as a fact. If you don't want people to accuse you of making stuff up, qualify your assumptions.

22 minutes ago, altus said:

The article didn't mention people supplying the intelligence and, given Israel's control over communications infrastructure in Gaza and their spying abilities, it could easily be referring to signals intelligence.

You assumed it was about people supplying information and stated that as a fact. If you don't want people to accuse you of making stuff up, qualify your assumptions.

And you do not know the details.

Just now, harvey19 said:

Neither do you.  Oppressors always like to keep secrets.

We do know how a lot of countries who oppress others always use the excuse of terrorism arrests,  with no trials and no access to international bodies.  Russia,  China,  N Korea etc.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Neither do you.  Oppressors always like to keep secrets.

We do know how a lot of countries who oppress others always use the excuse of terrorism arrests,  with no trials and no access to international bodies.  Russia,  China,  N Korea etc.

How do you know ? Listening to you one would think everyone was just  wrongly understood.

Every country, organisation, families keep secrets. Even on this forum contributors identities are kept secret.

We only know a tiny bit of what is happening in world politics and that is often from propaganda .

Edited by harvey19

11 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

No. But I didn't state something I didn't know about as a fact like you did.

1 minute ago, altus said:

No. But I didn't state something I didn't know about as a fact like you did.

You said, I said we could go on for hours !

2 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

You said, I said we could go on for hours !

It's not a difference of opinion. You stated something as a fact when you don't know whether it is one or not. I didn't.

It's not difficult to put probably/likely/etc. in your post if you're not sure.

10 minutes ago, altus said:

It's not a difference of opinion. You stated something as a fact when you don't know whether it is one or not. I didn't.

It's not difficult to put probably/likely/etc. in your post if you're not sure.

Ok.