Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Mansfield Carabao Cup

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He'd payed higher wages in L1 than most clubs, I think you'll find he's spending quite a lot just to keep the club running on a day to day basis, after a few years of wastefulness the accounts this time despite showing a loss looked much better than previous years, would you prefer us to in another embargo or trying to balance the books.

If you can't start a reply without an insult don't bother.

How can comparing you to someone you clearly admire be an insult?.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He'd payed higher wages in L1 than most clubs, I think you'll find he's spending quite a lot just to keep the club running on a day to day basis, after a few years of wastefulness the accounts this time despite showing a loss looked much better than previous years, would you prefer us to in another embargo or trying to balance the books.

If you can't start a reply without an insult don't bother.

If you are backing the way that Chansiri is running the club, then you are even more delusional than I thought. He’s been a disaster for the club, almost from day one.

Its tricky to converse with you without insulting you. Mostly because you have batshyt crazy opinions on most things. In this case, you’ve clearly “misremembered” all of the pain that Chansiri has inflicted upon the supporters of our club. 

49 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

How can comparing you to someone you clearly admire be an insult?.

Have you seen the other people that the Doc admires? 

It’s not a very edifying list. I’d be insulted to be compared to most of them.

On 31/08/2023 at 23:33, Prettytom said:

If you are backing the way that Chansiri is running the club, then you are even more delusional than I thought. He’s been a disaster for the club, almost from day one.

Its tricky to converse with you without insulting you. Mostly because you have batshyt crazy opinions on most things. In this case, you’ve clearly “misremembered” all of the pain that Chansiri has inflicted upon the supporters of our club. 

Have you seen the other people that the Doc admires? 

It’s not a very edifying list. I’d be insulted to be compared to most of them.

I forget you find understanding posts difficult, I wish Chansiri would sell up and go tomorrow but what I've said is absolutely true, the same poster your siding with (who posts absolute garbage) was quick to jump on the club when we spent enough to break FFP rules, now we're at least trying to stay within the rules the same poster claims the chairman lacks ambition, if that's the side you want to agree with feel free (it's hardly surprising).

25 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I forget you find understanding posts difficult, I wish Chansiri would sell up and go tomorrow but what I've said is absolutely true, the same poster your siding with (who posts absolute garbage) was quick to jump on the club when we spent enough to break FFP rules, now we're at least trying to stay within the rules the same poster claims the chairman lacks ambition, if that's the side you want to agree with feel free (it's hardly surprising).

I do find your posts difficult to understand.

I’m ok with quantum theory and thermodynamics though.

Maybe that should tell you a bit about the quality of your writing.

Edited by Prettytom

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I do find your posts difficult to understand.

I’m ok with quantum theory and thermodynamics though.

Maybe that should tell you a bit about the quality of your writing.

I've only recently unblocked you, now I know why you were blocked in the first place, utter garbage.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've only recently unblocked you, now I know why you were blocked in the first place, utter garbage.

You can’t block everyone who is cleverer than you.

You’d be there all night.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Prettytom said:

You can’t block everyone who is cleverer than you.

You’d be there all night

He thinks he's Bob Holnes.