Mr Chansiri, You May Want To Pay Note.

5 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

You're deluded! Proven to be wrong again, as per usual.....

Once more, end of argument! You've lost again and once more show yourself as a complete numpty! 🤣🤣

Not at all, we don't buy our tickets from the Guardian, put proof on here that a ticket was actually sold at Hillsborough for £52, I'm sure your fan boy will be interested in seeing. The only complete numpty on here is the delusional liar that started the thread, like I've said, you need help.

Edited by top4718

43 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

You're deluded! Proven to be wrong again, as per usual.....

Once more, end of argument! You've lost again and once more show yourself as a complete numpty! 🤣🤣

Is anyone else looking forward to September and the new school term?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

Not at all, we don't buy our tickets from the Guardian, put proof on here that a ticket was actually sold at Hillsborough for £52, I'm sure your fan boy will be interested in seeing. The only complete numpty on here is the delusional liar that started the thread, like I've said, you need help.

Oh look, he's moved the goalposts again to try and make a counter argument and make himself look less silly!

You know full well that you are wrong again!

As I stated above...... Chansiri previously ATTEMPTED to sell tickets at £50, something that you immediately refuted.

This did indeed happen. It was all over praise or grumble, all over loval media and even made the national media. Chansiri was very quick to make a statement that was very similar to this years....and despite you knocking the guardian, I now notice that even they printed it at the bottom back then as well.

Keep moving those goalposts loser 🤣🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Is anyone else looking forward to September and the new school term?

Me, I live on the coast and I'm fed up of all the bars doing Karaoke and Parents thinking they've got the next X Factor winner.

Apart from that the "Monkey Boy" post did make me.😁, and learning SWFC is not Sheffield football is an eye opener

Edited by Alextopman

18 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Its all about the Owls on Sheffield togga forum ,and in the pubs wi daft posters on the wall

How can it be?.

According to you owls aren't Sheffield togga.

Only you and the Numptie thinks so though.

15 hours ago, top4718 said:

"Fan boy".

Pahahahahahaha, they're all at it.

14 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Oh look, he's moved the goalposts again to try and make a counter argument and make himself look less silly!

You know full well that you are wrong again!

As I stated above...... Chansiri previously ATTEMPTED to sell tickets at £50, something that you immediately refuted.

This did indeed happen. It was all over praise or grumble, all over loval media and even made the national media. Chansiri was very quick to make a statement that was very similar to this years....and despite you knocking the guardian, I now notice that even they printed it at the bottom back then as well.

Keep moving those goalposts loser 🤣🤣

How did he "try to sell" a £50 ticket, it didn't happen, you have absolutely nothing to back this up except your deluded ramblings, the official release of ticket prices for the 2015/16 season (the date the Guardian article covers) had a top ticket price of £46 in one area of the ground (South Stand) which was used in one game only, this wouldn't have been bought by ST holders or members 

You might be entertaining the clapping seals that hang onto your every lie but you're fooling no one else. 🤡

45 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How did he "try to sell" a £50 ticket, it didn't happen, you have absolutely nothing to back this up except your deluded ramblings, the official release of ticket prices for the 2015/16 season (the date the Guardian article covers) had a top ticket price of £46 in one area of the ground (South Stand) which was used in one game only, this wouldn't have been bought by ST holders or members 

You might be entertaining the clapping seals that hang onto your every lie but you're fooling no one else. 🤡

Owls fans on here seem to contradict you.

The fact is you had a price structure where the most expensive ticket was over £50, it was never used probably because of the backlash from fans 

Now put your dummy down and don't argue with yourself while you're shaving.

Edited by Alextopman