Where have all the Sheffield anarchists gone?

:cool: Alright andy1964. Did you ever live on Harcourt Road? Tikka came to one or two events. Looked like a biker, he seemed cool though.

I also remeber meeting @'s from Barnsley, Keithley, Chesterfield & Leeds.

Despite petty differences I think everyone got on okay, they should have a reunion or possible not. I remember a guy called Terry really nice guy do you know what he's up to these days?

I also remeber John Lamb very intense guy (reminded me of Rimmer from Red Dwarf) a real funny guy though.

Hi Antiload

I must know you anyway, but dont know who you are yet. You obviously lived in Crookesmoor area, and frequented the Hadfield, which I went to sometimes ...

Had friends and sister on Harcourt Road, but cant remember any events.

Terry is well, just managed to get in touch with him after many years.

No idea about John though ...

"I remember a guy called Terry really nice guy do you know what he's up to these days?"

I'm here.

Tikka, he was a character :-)

Does anybody remember the spoof gigs being advertised in the NME in the late '70's - supposedly at the Hanover (no room to swing an Alsatian, never mind to hold a gig).

"The Fighting Tikkas"

"Vince Tait and the Innocents"

There's loads of anarchists in Sheffield. Massive DIY punk and crust scene. There's a few squats too.

All of the punks seem to hav p***ed off at the moment...maybe i'm just not noticing them anymore...