Where have all the Sheffield anarchists gone?

Spoke to Moses and his friend in Endcliffe Park today. He's been squatting in the old university student flats there but was kicked out recently and is looking for somewhere else in Sheffield to squat.

He's still into the music scene and will be going to the Cricketers tonight to see some psychedelic group.

He sees being on Redwatch as somewhat of a badge of honour - it means he gets recognised and greeted as Comrade Moses when he meets other anarchos in the UK and beyond.

He does sometimes come on the forum but incredibly bizzarely he seemed to be under the impression that Mr R James had some say in running the site.

I've passed Melthebel's details to him anyway as he wanted to get in touch.

his "friend" wasnt my mate marmite andy by any chance?

they used to be stuck together with glue i think........through all their various exploits

LMAO @ comrade moses

his "friend" wasnt my mate marmite andy by any chance?

they used to be stuck together with glue i think........through all their various exploits

LMAO @ comrade moses

Could well have been, he was always with him back when we knew them but we could never fathom out what their "relationship" was (or didn't want to think about it)

Moses has aged a bit but his friend looks exactly like he always did. Moses is a forum member, he told me his username but I couldn't quite catch it, 7 something?

Moses has aged a bit but his friend looks exactly like he always did. Moses is a forum member, he told me his username but I couldn't quite catch it, 7 something?

Its 0742 the same as another forum I know him from. He's only made a few posts on here from what I can see though.

strange

id have thought hed have eaten all the racists alive

maybe hes mellowing in his old age

Our name comes from 120 bands that played at 111 Matilda Street, formaly

known as Matilda, now under occupation of Yorkshire Foroword.. We have

taken some time in getting this space open, 120 also comes from the fact

of 120 people killed in Iraq on the day we occupied the space.

Due to us getting **** done we was unable to be at the demo

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/07/345746.html on

Saturday in support of those in palestine and lebanon so we are asking for

2 pounds of your dosh and it will be a 70/30 split 30 going to OS.120 as

we will no doubt will become known but we are happy with this..

So how do we find you and bring our mates, well you ring 0781 657 2505

from 7pm friday there will be a voice message of some kind but we are told

if you goto Jacks on Division Street they can help like wise our very good

mates at Rare and Racy is there any thing we need to know erm not for now

but we hope to see on Friday..

Take Care

OS 120 CREW..

hey mr taxman... u seem to forget the fact that me and moz snogged in front of you when u saw us in endcliffe, so that should take away any doubts u had about the status of our "relationship".

(ok, so mosez got me to put that, which surely highlights the true "gay" nature of our relationship).

like to have my money's worth while i'm here and spout on about "anarchists" but can't be arsed. mozaz might be a **** some of the time but most other anarchists are/were just rebelling against their good upbringings, that's why nobody sees any of the old ones anymore.

moggy still plays a mean bass in a new band Noise Amnesty (calypso punk!) but i can't ever remember him havin long hair.

just one minor detail: it was me (marmite andy) that seemed to think that roy j had some editorialship over this forum, only cos i don't know anything about it.

Yo to mell..........

Strange, I posted about Moses on this thread this morning but someone has deemed it, I can only assume, libellous and has removed the post. Bizarre.

No because you was talking a whole load of **** no doubt and for others who have made nasty comments you know **** all about me what i do etc.. You are going on past info people move on now let me think all about what i know should i post this info well erm not as said people move on..

Take care

No because you was talking a whole load of **** no doubt and for others who have made nasty comments you know **** all about me what i do etc.. You are going on past info people move on now let me think all about what i know should i post this info well erm not as said people move on..

Take care

By the way BMR's Chris was back up this weekend with his new band.

And what I said about you was in no way derogatory so get off your high horse

i thought that :P

whats his new band again?

and are they online?

:)

dont think ive seen any of bmr since the night of my leaving party at burngreave street

Erm it must have been otherwise it would not have been moved anyhow i only post here un-often due to BNP and there scum on here come here to tell people something that was happening and because i have been told of this post thought idd check it out see what bull**** some people was saying etc it makes me laugh can i ask Sheffield BNP to update redwatch with my info as it seems to a little out of date.. Is it true some BNP scum had a slap sometime back..

i thought that :P

whats his new band again?

and are they online?

dont think ive seen any of bmr since the night of my leaving party at burngreave street

They are online and have some downloads and a couple of CDs out.

Chris sounds like Chris always did. Forgot name but will try to remember

Is it true some BNP scum had a slap sometime back..

dont they always?