Angry Canadian Muslims Protest Lgbtq Curriculum

Children in primary school are far too young to be indoctrinated about LGBT+ issues. That is my personal opinion which is probably shared by a majority. People are scared to say what they honestly believe, because they know they'll be criticised and be told they suffer from phobias (which means they are scared of something)!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

Children in primary school are far too young to be indoctrinated about LGBT+ issues. That is my personal opinion which is probably shared by a majority. People are scared to say what they honestly believe, because they know they'll be criticised and be told they suffer from phobias (which means they are scared of something)!

Like most of our institutions the education system has been infested by hard left radical extremists 

Who seem to hate straight white people and ignore the hatred coming from other demographics

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

On 23/07/2023 at 16:41, Jack Grey said:

Teach kids about Maths, English and Science.

Love, respect and morals should be taught by the parents

I really don't understand people who want and demand that the government raise their children for them

It's why we have a nanny state because people are too lazy to make decisions for themselves 

Those people should never have children if they look to the state to raise their kids for them 

What responsible parent wants their kid raised in an environment, where sexual issues discussed can be kept from their parents?

"Look Tommy, it's perfectly normal for you to get an erection when Miss Benn walks by, She has chosen to have her breasts enlarged, and that's just the way some people react. I react the same way".

Looks around classroom, "How many more reacted the same way? Any girls?":)

"By the way, this is just between ourselves, OK?"

What are the reacher's qualifications to teach all things sexual?

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

What responsible parent wants their kid raised in an environment, where sexual issues discussed can be kept from their parents?

"Look Tommy, it's perfectly normal for you to get an erection when Miss Benn walks by, She has chosen to have her breasts enlarged, and that's just the way some people react. I react the same way".

Its indoctrination

It's as simple as that 

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Its indoctrination

It's as simple as that 

And possibly grooming!  :)

45 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Like most of our institutions the education system has been infested by hard left radical extremists 

Who seem to hate straight white people and ignore the hatred coming from other demographics

I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that all bad things are caused by "hard left radical extremists".

I'm not sure that I am officially left or right. On some issues I guess you would mock me for my far left views.  However, I also hold views on other issues which you probably praise as been far right.

52 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Always keep your hand on your halfpenny is sound advice.

27 minutes ago, cressida said:

Always keep your hand on your halfpenny is sound advice.

It probably was in the 1950s 

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It probably was in the 1950s 

There was probably a book on it,  sexual etiquette.

39 minutes ago, cressida said:

Always keep your hand on your halfpenny

It's a sexual innuendo? 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Confused 1