SWFC should get rid now, the tea lady couldn’t do any worse.

Edited by crookesey

3 hours ago, crookesey said:

Not for me. I think the world of the bloke, we've had a decent season. Last night really shouldn't be held against him, the players didn't show up and I can't blame DM for that. Peterborough were there for the taking and the players let us down. Good clear out required and we go again if we eventually fail. 

Apparently the SWFC chairman went in to the dressing room after the Barnsley game and gave everyone a rollocking so they may have downed tools last night

But i doubt thats the case because who would want to play in league One next season just because someone shouted at them

Edited by Jack Grey

When Swan, Layne & Kay were on back handers to lose the Ipswich game, match reports of the day gave all three a decent game. Our current lot, who I don’t believe are trying to lose, are playing far worse than those that were.

Edited by crookesey
  • Haha 1

On 13/05/2023 at 12:24, crookesey said:

When Swan, Layne & Kay were on back handers to lose the Ipswich game, match reports of the day gave all three a decent game. Our current lot, who I don’t believe are trying to lose, are playing far worse than those that were.

When I spoke to Tony Kay about it he said he got the man of the match, I don't know how true it is.

He’s gone now 

On 13/05/2023 at 07:11, crookesey said:

This aged well.