Lights In The Sky Tonight Over Southern Sheffield

About 10pm ... did anyone else see them besides me, and if so , what did you see?

.. curious to know if it corroborates with what I saw 😮

Edited by GinTreeS7

Yes!! Were they in a wavy line and static? We have no idea what they could have been

Looked like 6 fuzzy white balls in a sort of W shape and then they suddenly all vanished together 😮

Chinese lanterns...

That’s racist that is.

1 hour ago, GinTreeS7 said:

Looked like 6 fuzzy white balls in a sort of W shape and then they suddenly all vanished together 😮

It was the council sending a message to Wonder Woman, asking her to come and save them 

• Haha 1

I doubt that they were Chinese lanterns .. you cannot get them all to extinguish at exactly the same second 😕

But it's nice to know that someone else saw the lights and that perhaps I was not going mad and hallucinating ... and that they may have been real ufos .... later in the evening the clouds cleared, there was a slightly post full moon, and no fuzzy white glowing balls to be seen ...  very mysterious!

Edited by GinTreeS7

I left for work this morning in the early hours and a strange slow moving light over what I suppose is the lodge Moor area. 

• Like 1

We’ve just got in and can see a huge ‘fan’ of bright lights to the north - static and moving. They are a laser display . Saw them a few years  ago over Bakewell and apparently they were a laser display for a club opening in Stockport. Exactly the same display.

Perhaps what I saw was lasers ..that would explain the synchronicity... some rehearsal for this weekends Coronation celebrations ?