Sheffield Wednesday Transfer News.

35 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i always say it could be worse ,we have no debt and he says he will sell, but no one wants to pay his price,so he runs us and unless someone comes and pays his price thats it.promotion can be done on the cheap and mostly you come down after a year or so,but at least you have millions like utd to get back up,but even there accountant said they risked everything last year and if they had failed they had huge problems,i think the wolves way was best get top loan players in.

Confused. com? 
no debt? Lol

thats the problem for Wednesday… no dosh whatsoever hence loan a bunch of no bodies under a manager who can’t string 5 words of English together…. Let’s hope they stay up and we can have derbies next year

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

i always say it could be worse ,we have no debt and he says he will sell, but no one wants to pay his price,so he runs us and unless someone comes and pays his price thats it.promotion can be done on the cheap and mostly you come down after a year or so,but at least you have millions like utd to get back up,but even there accountant said they risked everything last year and if they had failed they had huge problems,i think the wolves way was best get top loan players in.

No debt?

Could you also post a link to that accountants statement too? That would be interesting to see. Thanks

Edited by PapaLazarou

So paying one man £2.5m a year before any other commitments isn't a debt.

Sort of SWFC transfer news…..former Owls striker Steven Fletcher has signed for Wrexham…always liked him when he played for Wednesday …

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Sort of SWFC transfer news…..former Owls striker Steven Fletcher has signed for Wrexham…always liked him when he played for Wednesday …

Never a prolific scorer of goals but a proper grafter and not afraid to get amongst the muck and bullets.