Sign in to follow this  

Autism And Going To Be Homeless

Ive got life wrong in every possible way. Very scared and dont know what im doing at all.

On 26/02/2023 at 09:35, Weazel2006 said:

Ive got life wrong in every possible way. Very scared and dont know what im doing at all.

Who's your Housing provider? If they're chucking you out because you're Autistic, they're breaking all kinds of equality laws not to mention the ECHR.

I'd speak to your keyworker or someone above them.

No was private tenant wife ended it. Im a victim of my own making. Ive lived in this world and dismissed it for my own aim. Living off the taxpayer and doing nothing to change my life. Raising a little girl with my wife but never opening my eyes to my own shortcomings.

Living in a world of.make believe that my thoughts and actions were permisable. Never worked a real job and spent 20 years as a broken adult...in a peachy mental box.

And here comes reality to let me know what an arse I really am.

30 minutes ago, Weazel2006 said:

No was private tenant wife ended it. Im a victim of my own making. Ive lived in this world and dismissed it for my own aim. Living off the taxpayer and doing nothing to change my life. Raising a little girl with my wife but never opening my eyes to my own shortcomings.

Living in a world of.make believe that my thoughts and actions were permisable. Never worked a real job and spent 20 years as a broken adult...in a peachy mental box.

I'm not being awful but it sounds like you should seriously seek professional help IMO.

I thought you already got in contact with someone called Hazel from yes2ventures.  Did anything come of that?

2 minutes ago, tolbert said:

I thought you already got in contact with someone called Hazel from yes2ventures.  Did anything come of that?

That was recommended by me.

I've known Hazel for years in various capacities.

On 13/03/2023 at 14:42, Weazel2006 said:

I’ve never read such an honest post. You sound as though you’ve already had some kind of mental help, because to own up to your own faults like you have done, is highly unusual.

Im scared out of my wits that all my illness is just masked anxiety. 

To love and lose through a way of being you didnt see as wrong. Hoping you were not wrong but alas were is a heartbreak that is raw.

I'm trying to understand how we can help on this forum.

Are you too scared to accept formal help? Are you worried that the heartbreak could be made even worse?

Do you know if there's anything that could be done to make it easier?

On 26/02/2023 at 09:35, Weazel2006 said:

Have you managed to get some advice and help with your situation?