Trans Women Are Women. To Disagree Is Hate.

1 minute ago, LovePotion said:

The link kept getting cut short when I posted it on to this forum. This site is not good for sharing things. Copy and paste the address and it should work fine. 

Oh boo hoo.

Fix it and I'll click it.

5 hours ago, LovePotion said:

I have just told you. 🙃🙃

So being a heavy metal fan is a gender? Because my personality is that i enjoy that kind of music.

I also like football... so is that another gender?

I enjoy video games, tabletop games... is that another gender??

Just now, LovePotion said:

Stop being so insculent.

Eh?

You said gender is to do with personality... maybe you need to clarify what you mean.

5 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I never said personality.

Apologies...

You said identity: i identify as a heavy metal fan, so that is a gender?

3 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

That's not a gender, it's a hobby group. But you know that don't you. Nice attempt at trolling.

OK, serious question. Feel free to ignore.

What is your view on Furries? 

What is a furry?? 😮

People who identify as animals.

They don't align with the species they were assigned at birth.

If that is how they choose to live their life then I have no problem with it, it is none of my business.

Fair enough. 

So, if you are using a public bathroom and a man dressed as a cat rocks up. Would you be happy to let him use the same bathroom or would you insist he finds a litter tray? 

Well as it stands, he would be in the men's bathroom and I would be in the ladies, as most toilets are segregated. I guess he'd identify as a male Tom cat. He can wee in the urinal if he chooses.

What do you think of furries?

Most but not all so my question stands.

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

Yes, I would. 

Wow!

You don't  want people who identify as animals to share your bathroom?. 

What a Furphobic and bigoted thing to say.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

That's not a gender, it's a hobby group. But you know that don't you. Nice attempt at trolling.

Well... it's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle and i dress appropriately to the group i identify as being part of...

Sounds like a gender to me.

It's good to see that the RFU has ruled sensibly on safety and fairness in rugby:

The review of published, peer-reviewed studies concluded that there are retained advantages in strength, stamina and physique between the average transgender person assigned male at birth (who has passed through puberty and adolescence), and the average female. Current research indicates that testosterone suppression does not negate this physical advantage over females and so cannot guarantee competitive fairness and/or safety. Both World Rugby and SCEG emphasise that inclusion of trans people assigned male at birth in female contact sport cannot be balanced against considerations of safety and fairness. Therefore, a ‘precautionary approach’ has been adopted to ensure fair competition and the safety of competitors. More specifically, ‘due to developmental changes brought about by male puberty, it is appropriate and necessary to maintain a female only category of contact rugby as well as certain eligibility requirements for male categories from the Under 12 age grade upwards and continuing into the adult game’. ...

Biological males are typically larger, have more muscle, are stronger, faster, and more powerful. All these factors create physiological differences that are so large that they create insurmountable performance advantages for biological males in almost all sports (and not just rugby), along with associated risk factors for females in direct competition with them. lt is for this reason that rugby is separated into categories of biological sex, rather than gender.

From here.  This is a direct link to a PDF file.

14 hours ago, LovePotion said:

Because trans hate crimes are offensive.

How offensive is offensive ?

Saying one does not think someone is  a woman when that person thinks they are is free speech, and if anyone would be offended by someone saying that the answer is simple, don't read it. Why do all these over sensitive type insist on upsetting themselves by reading a load of stuff they do not actually have to read ?

Edited by Chekhov
  • Like 1