The New Version Of A Question Of Sport.

Just now, BigAl1 said:

I have nothing myself against her but what I would say is that being a competent presenter does not mean they would be a great host of a QofS in the same way as not all leading sportspeople will make a great team captain on the programme

I wouldnt have had Sue Barker down as a great host of it before she took over, she grew into it alright though.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Why the hate for Balding, she is a very competent presenter, there is a reason multiple TV stations use her.

Be careful what you wish for...

No one says they hate her,  its a case of people being fed up of seeing the same person.  

On 07/09/2021 at 08:34, ukdobby said:

Think it's Bolton or Chorley.

Bolton where he grew up with the only reason he is on the box,  Peter Kay.  :roll:

Only seen the first one so far, but it seemed to me like Paddy McGuinness was trying too hard to be Paddy McGuinness. A brasher caricature of himself. Found it annoying, but I'll hold judgement till I've seen a few more.