Boo Or Clap/Cheer Cw

Wilder didn’t reinvent the game of football, he found a style of play and built a limited but capable squad that he managed to get to perform over and above their limitations, the issue with the Premier League is there are world class players, managers, coaches who will soon suss out ways to make the opposition less effective, once that was done CW had nowhere to go, the morale and team spirit erodes with each defeat and your left with a fairly average squad, CW was the catalyst for all the good in the previous four seasons but like NW before him he was much better suited getting the best out of bargain buys than players in the £20m + bracket. United have a fairly tough rebuild to undertake.

Of course he should be applauded for what came before this season.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Wilder didn’t reinvent the game of football, he found a style of play and built a limited but capable squad that he managed to get to perform over and above their limitations, the issue with the Premier League is there are world class players, managers, coaches who will soon suss out ways to make the opposition less effective, once that was done CW had nowhere to go, the morale and team spirit erodes with each defeat and your left with a fairly average squad, CW was the catalyst for all the good in the previous four seasons but like NW before him he was much better suited getting the best out of bargain buys than players in the £20m + bracket. United have a fairly tough rebuild to undertake.

Of course he should be applauded for what came before this season.

So it took world class players managers and coaches a full season to figure out this mind boggling way of playing togga that CW had come up with which involved scoring more goals than your opponents and stopping them scoring!!!! Not very world class then, I thought they studied every opponent before hand and how to best play against them, what was so baffling about how the blades played🙄

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

So it took world class players managers and coaches a full season to figure out this mind boggling way of playing togga that CW had come up with which involved scoring more goals than your opponents and stopping them scoring!!!! Not very world class then, I thought they studied every opponent before hand and how to best play against them, what was so baffling about how the blades played🙄

I don't think they keep much of an eye on the Championship to be fair, the leagues are littered with teams who have a great first season and then struggle.

Why do you think a team that looked capable of challenging for Europe one season became the one of the worst teams in football history the next?

Just now, top4718 said:

I don't think they keep much of an eye on the Championship to be fair, the leagues are littered with teams who have a great first season and then struggle.

Why do you think a team that looked capable of challenging for Europe one season became the one of the worst teams in football history the next?

So you don't know why this world class lot took a full season to figure us out ( when we were in the prem with them)?????

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

So you don't know why this world class lot took a full season to figure us out ( when we were in the prem with them)?????

Didn't the rot set in at the Lane towards the end of 2019/2020 season ,when you lost the last 3 games?

24 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Didn't the rot set in at the Lane towards the end of 2019/2020 season ,when you lost the last 3 games?

Yes it did, went t*ts up after that.

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

It didn't, you were awful after the re-start.

Why do you think the form dropped so dramatically?

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It didn't, you were awful after the re-start.

Why do you think the form dropped so dramatically?

I' m confused now so when we finished 9th after a full season in the prem, had they not sussed us out then or did it take while the next season for the world class to suss us out, I 'll tell you what it must have been a complicated system to take that long to suss out by the "best" in the world😆😆 edit we went from a team who could hold their own to bobar headless chickens ,who knows!!!!!

Edited by monzaman

Just now, monzaman said:

I' m confused now so when we finished 9th after a full season in the prem, had they not sussed us out then or did it take while the next season for the world class to suss us out, I 'll tell you what it must have been a complicated system to take that long to suss out by the "best" in the world😆😆

You didn't go the full season, your last 10 or so results were awful.

You still haven't explained the dramatic dip in form.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You didn't go the full season, your last 10 or so results were awful.

You still haven't explained the dramatic dip in form.

Ah so they sussed us out with 10 games to go, still a bit slow don't you think for world class coaches to figure out a team from the pub LGE !!!! Good job they did suss us out or I hate to think how high we could have finished😲😁

Just now, monzaman said:

Ah so they sussed us out with 10 games to go, still a bit slow don't you think for world class coaches to figure out a team from the pub LGE !!!! Good job they did suss us out or I hate to think how high we could have finished😲😁

So you can't answer the question, we'll leave it there.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So you can't answer the question, we'll leave it there.

So you can't answer why they took so long to suss us out, we'll leave it there!!!