Boo Or Clap/Cheer Cw

monzaman

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

So you don't know why this world class lot took a full season to figure us out ( when we were in the prem with them)?????

It didn't, you were awful after the re-start.

Why do you think the form dropped so dramatically?

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It didn't, you were awful after the re-start.

Why do you think the form dropped so dramatically?

I' m confused now so when we finished 9th after a full season in the prem, had they not sussed us out then or did it take while the next season for the world class to suss us out, I 'll tell you what it must have been a complicated system to take that long to suss out by the "best" in the world😆😆 edit we went from a team who could hold their own to bobar headless chickens ,who knows!!!!!

Edited by monzaman

Just now, monzaman said:

I' m confused now so when we finished 9th after a full season in the prem, had they not sussed us out then or did it take while the next season for the world class to suss us out, I 'll tell you what it must have been a complicated system to take that long to suss out by the "best" in the world😆😆

You didn't go the full season, your last 10 or so results were awful.

You still haven't explained the dramatic dip in form.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You didn't go the full season, your last 10 or so results were awful.

You still haven't explained the dramatic dip in form.

Ah so they sussed us out with 10 games to go, still a bit slow don't you think for world class coaches to figure out a team from the pub LGE !!!! Good job they did suss us out or I hate to think how high we could have finished😲😁

Just now, monzaman said:

Ah so they sussed us out with 10 games to go, still a bit slow don't you think for world class coaches to figure out a team from the pub LGE !!!! Good job they did suss us out or I hate to think how high we could have finished😲😁

So you can't answer the question, we'll leave it there.

Just now, monzaman said:

Ha ha ,"isn't too long" ok then if you say so

I'm sure on your elevation to the Premier League you didn't think we'll do well for three quarters of a season then become one of the worst top flight sides in history, Wolves had a fantastic first season and have subsequently got worse but have had nowhere near such a dramatic fall from grace (they also lost their star striker to injury).

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm sure on your elevation to the Premier League you didn't think we'll do well for three quarters of a season then become one of the worst top flight sides in history, Wolves had a fantastic first season and have subsequently got worse but have had nowhere near such a dramatic fall from grace (they also lost their star striker to injury).

Goalposts are moving now a bit aren't they!!! What I thought we would achieve hasn't really got owt to do with us being sussed out which is what you brought up on this thread!!! You said we were sussed but now after many many posts have changed it to "after 3/4 of the season and now you are pushing the" but why were we bobar" line.

Edited by monzaman